Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Eeeeeeeehm hello, just one quick question...

Did anyone else experience several bugs with the game on android? I have like, at least one shutdown of the game in the middle of playing, and some "refresh"-problems. Like, if I change a team, for example exchange an old for a new member to get full bond and start the game anew later that day, the group is reset to the one before. That's not a big deal, but unfortunately, it also happens to Love Gems. For example, yesterday evening I got a lg from the album reward "max bond with an idolized member". That got me to 30 lgs, and I was so happy, since I do my best to reach 50 again (cause damn those URs, I don't have a single one although I'm already rank 73), but when I logged in today, I was at 29 again, although the album reward is done. I've seen this quite often, but always thought I'm crazy. @@

T3 for me... I'm fine with that. SO in the end I got 3 Scouting tickets...

I got: 3 Rares ;) ... did another YOLO after that -> another Rare... It seems I save all my luck for the winner of the lottery :P

And I'm really happy about getting "Cutie Panther", sadly not the EX. But i just love to play that song :)

Got SR Nico from one of my two scouting tickets. Currently doing 10+1s for the new Hanayo and they've been...devastating so far. At least my worst nightmare, aka the I'll Catch You Next Maki, hasn't shown up yet. (What are the odds it'll happen right after I send this post? :P)

EDIT: ...Yep.

I'm just astonished that 80% of all my UR pulls have been a Hanayo.

At least it's not an initial one for once! And on top of that i can get rid of my Nozomi as a leader so i can't say i'm upset. It was a freebie too so it felt nice.

If anything i regret not doing this when there was a UR Nico as a new card, but i still got a smile UR that i didn't have and i don't hate Hanayo so i'm pretty happy with it.

This is also the 2nd time i pull a UR from a scouting ticket.

tumblr_n65bmi3Gto1s4qvrdo1_500.gif

Just kill me already.

I exceeded my phone billing limit, so I'm contemplating on whether I should go out and buy Google Play credit or not. Having a store a couple hundred meters away from where I live is incredibly dangerous for my wallet.

Talk about being incredibly lucky.

Hey at least i'm not Zehel who already has her idolized and at level 100. I'm just a filthy casual compared to that :P

This game is all about RNG. But you shouldn't even joke about being casual, when the top ranking players are wasting thousands of dollars to justify their superiority. There's nothing pro in that kind of attitude. Then, there are players who pay to win, but remain bad, no matter how good teams they're able to build. The biggest enjoyment comes from being able to FC all the songs by yourself and it's great to achieve that after days or weeks, fighting the ones that aren't easy.

Too bad I didn't managed to get the ticket, since my Smile team is the weakest of all. Yet, I don't feel regret, maybe because I haven't got anything from them since the very beggining.

Am.. Am i in the right universe?

2xqeJly.jpg

Hey at least i'm not Zehel who already has her idolized and at level 100. I'm just a filthy casual compared to that :P

Also this UR came after hundreds of crappy 1 SR draws so at least the probability is there.

New normal is the smile Coco. Pretty cute.

Firstly, congrats on getting the new UR Smile Hanayo from scouting ticket! I haven't got UR from scouting ticket yet so you are very lucky to be able to get her and it is FREE unlike me who spent money to get her. =/

Secondly, a warm welcome to all the new members! =) I know it's a bit late as I haven't been active much lately due to my work schedule.

Lastly, a big thanks to Ezeefreak for his generosity in doing the lottery and good luck to the person who wins it! Hopefully he/she is able to get the URs. Don't forget to post the results. :D

Stay tuned for my post later which might blow your mind away and this is nothing compared to what I've got.