Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I couldn't play with the pop ups :blink: ... I would be too distracted... Btw How did you record that Kendjin? You also use a iPad if i remember correctly, right?

Yesterday I was a bit busy and worked for 14 hours, after that I wasn't in the mood to play SIF. But this morning i remembered that I also didn't collect my daily reward... Argh... This will be the first time since months I will not collect all login rewards and can't complete this... Damn... Now I feel so bad about not login and playing yesterday :kosame:

Gotta get stronger teams! And I haven't even gotten the event card myself yet, will get it tonight since I'm close. To get the event SRs, you have to play about 75% of the LP earned from just recharging LP during the event, not including rank ups. If you were to sit at max LP for more than 25% of the time (again, ignoring rank ups) you can't get the event SR.

I will end the event in the top 35000 B) ... Well at least i'll get 2 gems for something i didn't had any interest. Also I could boost my Song Score a bit to 331k (and add a few more people between me and Eclipsed :lol:​ ) ... Sadly my Cool time is the weakest one at the moment, because all of my UR's are not on their highest lvl. It has "only" a strength of 42.3k now :Kappa: 

Ending in T5, just got Nozomi with ~2 hours to spare. At least I played the event song for the first time and I am top 1500 for the scouting ticket, which shall be saved til March.

I'll "waste" my 2 tickets right away, to ease my heart ;) ... But i'll save all the gems for the upcomming Rin event... that will be an event I'll aim for T2 at least

I'll make a decent post later about how much I got rekt trying to do well on this event, but anyway, the current cutoff is 26.56k and I'm ranked with 28.28k, once it updates I'll go to 29.36k. Someone please tell me that I'm safe or I might kill myself.  :vinty:

What's with all this 1500/3000 talk?

Basically the tier cutoffs for events. The higher you're placed the more lucrative the prizes are so when the event has finished if you're placed 299th you will be given the prizes offered in Tier 1. Also note that KLab (the developers of this game) can increase the rank cutoffs (they've just increased it for this Nozomi event).

Tier 1 = Top 300

Tier 2 = Top 1500

Tier 3 = Top 3000

What's with all this 1500/3000 talk?

Our leaderboard rankings for the event that just finished. If we reach certain ranks, we get certain rewards.

Sadly, I didn't get mine. :(

ATOvMo5.png

Having spent around 15 gems, I feel disappointed in myself now. I lost by around 150 points. I always made it barely during events I tried in. I guess I should always make sure victory is ensured. There goes the effort and gems. And I didn't get my scouting ticket either thanks to my poor cool team. :(

This sort of reminds me on my high school performance right now. I could of probably been in the top 10 in my class, but was lazy, but I'm still considered good (Ranked 24 in my school out of around 220). I took all the hard classes (which most people in my school didn't do), but got average grades in them. I was also a little overconfident in my SAT retake which ended up being lower than my previous take. Still a good score, but I thought I would get higher.

I'm gonna go rethink my decisions in life now.

Basically the tier cutoffs for events. The higher you're placed the more lucrative the prizes are so when the event has finished if you're placed 299th you will be given the prizes offered in Tier 1. Also note that KLab (the developers of this game) can increase the rank cutoffs (they've just increased it for this Nozomi event).

Tier 1 = Top 300

Tier 2 = Top 1500

Tier 3 = Top 3000

Thanks for the info ^_^ 

OMG $30 for a SR Nico? 50 hearts!?  :michiru: ... I'm going to go cry now.