Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Just like the newer SRs in the JP version are stronger than the old SRs we have in the EN version. My weakest SR on the JPeditted mistake version for my smile team is 4450, and the rest just go up from there. My event Rin idolized is as strong as some weak URs.. Just without the center skill

And then we have things like this garbage stats Eli (the middle of the 9 SRs)

XT7jh1p.png

GG dat Eli.

~~~
Misc. note: Doing the earlier calculations made me realize something regarding bond. It's not included in the raw stats when calculating main center skill bonuses. ie. idolized Christmas UR Kotori does NOT have 5150 'total' stat; well, she does, but only the 4150 raw stat will get the % bonus.

A team of 9 idolized UR Christmas Kotoris, 4150 Pure and 1000 bond each, is thus WEAKER than a team of 9 idolized event SR Umis, 4650 Pure and 500 bond each, despite both cards supposedly 'totalling' 5150.

This was the misconception I had:

Kotori Team (37,350 total Pure, 9,000 total bond = 46,350 total stat)
46,350 * 1.09 = 50,521

Umi Team (41,850 Pure, 4,500 bond = 46,350 total stat)
46,350 * 1.09 = 50,521

The truth:
Kotori Team (37,350 Pure, 9,000 bond)
(37,350 * 1.09) + 9,000 = 49,711

Umi Team (41,850 Pure, 4,500 bond)
(41,850 * 1.09) + 4,500 = 50,116

The 'special' URs are indeed better than the 'normal' URs.

My leader is UR Rin and I chose you as my partner

Iq7PsW9.jpgNow I swapped UR Rin with the UR Nozomi. My partner is still the same.KN4Cixh.jpgNow I still have my UR Nozomi as my leader but I chose a different partner who also had a UR Nozomi as their leader. PJzNV34.jpg Then I swapped my leader back to UR Rin but I kept my partner who had the UR Nozomi. dWg3Mvo.jpg

So anytime you, your partner or both have a 'special' UR as their leader, your stats are boosted more than both of you having 'normal' URs.

Thanks,

34,330 Smile; 35,590 Pure; 43,590 Cool

Cool Empress (9% based on Cool)            raw             bond             ur bonus 1                  ur bonus 2             total

43,590 + (43,590  * 0.09) = 47,513 (or 43,590 + 5,000 + (43,590  * 0.09) + (43,590  * 0.09) = 56,436)

Cool Princess (12% based on Smile)

43,590 + (34,330 * 0.12) = 47,709 (or 43,590 + 5,000 + (34,330 * 0.12) + (34,330 * 0.12) = 56,829)

Cool Angel (12% based on Pure)

43,590 + (35,590 * 0.12) = 47,860 (or 43,590 + 5,000 + (35,590 * 0.12) + (35,590 * 0.12) =  57,132)

Dammit KLab why must you devalue the legacy (older) URs ;-;

GG dat Eli.

~~~

Misc. note: Doing the earlier calculations made me realize something regarding bond. It's not included in the raw stats when calculating main center skill bonuses. ie. idolized UR Kotori does NOT have 5150 'total' stat; Only the 4150 will get the % bonus:

A team of 9 idolized UR Christmas Kotoris, 4150 Pure and 1000 bond each, is thus WEAKER than a team of 9 idolized event SR Umis, 4650 Pure and 500 bond each, despite both cards supposedly 'totalling' 5150 (this was the misconception I had):

Kotori Team (37,350 Pure, 9,000 bond)

37,350 + 9,000 + (37,350 * 0.09) = 49,711

Umi Team (41,850 Pure, 4,500 bond)

41,850 + 4,500 + (41,850 * 0.09) = 50,116

Thanks a lot for the explanations and calculations, Praeliator and Eclipsed! :D

UR Bonus 2 is from your friend/Academy Student right?

Yeah nice way to make money Klab by making new UR and SRs stronger than the old ones, instead of fixing the hiscore and message bugs.

Did a JP 10+1 and got 2 SRs, Rin Snowy Mountain Ver. #481 and Nico Café Maid Ver. #407. I don't really know how it is called nor how I get those blue tickets, but I did a scout that costs 5 of those and got myself an UR Eli, which is my third right now so I'm really satisfied. I find it funny that my JP account is so much stronger than my EN despite me starting it way later and having already bought 50 gems twice on EN. Well, my team stats are actually lower but that is because I got way more cards to practice and I'm having a hard time doing so. ;--------;

Congrats on the UR Eli and the 2 SRs! :)

Thanks a lot for the explanations and calculations, Praeliator and Eclipsed! :D

UR Bonus 2 is from your friend/Academy Student right?

Yeye!

In general if you ever want to do some total stat calculations,

Total Stat = Total Raw Stat + Total Bond + (Total Raw Stat * UR Bonus 1) + (Total Raw Stat * UR Bonus 2)

Though I think a better calculation I should learn would be how Score is actually calculated..  :nervous: 

Yeye!

In general if you ever want to do some total stat calculations,

Total Stat = Total Raw Stat + Total Bond + (Total Raw Stat * UR Bonus 1) + (Total Raw Stat * UR Bonus 2)

Though I think a better calculation I should learn would be how Score is actually calculated..  :nervous: 

Haha alright, thanks again! :)

That Event Song on Ex nearly brought me almost to despair... I hate songs like that, which are generally pretty easy but have some stupid trap in it (at least for me). These holding ones in the middle always broke my neck ;) ... Finally I FC'ed it and can now rest relieved...

And thanks to our SIF-Professor (aka Eclipsed) for clearing up these point & bonus things ;)

Thanks,

34,330 Smile; 35,590 Pure; 43,590 Cool

Cool Empress (9% based on Cool)            raw             bond             ur bonus 1                  ur bonus 2             total

43,590 + (43,590  * 0.09) = 47,513 (or 43,590 + 5,000 + (43,590  * 0.09) + (43,590  * 0.09) = 56,436)

Cool Princess (12% based on Smile)

43,590 + (34,330 * 0.12) = 47,709 (or 43,590 + 5,000 + (34,330 * 0.12) + (34,330 * 0.12) = 56,829)

Cool Angel (12% based on Pure)

43,590 + (35,590 * 0.12) = 47,860 (or 43,590 + 5,000 + (35,590 * 0.12) + (35,590 * 0.12) =  57,132)

Dammit KLab why must you devalue the legacy (older) URs ;-;

Well, it's not like KLab is giving every single new UR they release the 'new' leader skills considering that the Constellation UR Maki they released in October has the 'old' leader skill.

Also next year when the blue vouchers are available in the EN version, any cards older than 6 months after release will only be available in special recruitment boxes or voucher recruitment. By then, the 'value' of the older URs would have shot up and lets not forget that there will be plenty of URs to potentially scout by the time the vouchers come out so any SIF players next year who wants a specific legacy UR, well, good luck with that. :P

Dear Love Live fans and family,

It has come to my attention that I have upset a good friend of mine recently who is a very contributing member to this thread. His love for Hoshizora Rin is unyielding, and I feel I have been too judgmental of her as a character. So for the next few days, I will be posting some fun facts and pictures I have learned about Rin by doing some research. I am sure you all know the stuff I am about to post, but it is something I personally have learned by doing some research and stuff I have found interesting.

Please forgive me.

Day 1:

I found out that Rin plays a lot of sports. She struck me as the athletic type, but I never would have thought she was good at hurdling, football, and basketball. I assume football is soccer in this case, but nonetheless, it's interesting. Cool fact!

2wAwy1j.jpg

S score A combo, or S score S combo, anything less than S score is less efficient.

This song is putting me to sleep, multiple times I dozed off a little mid song and ended up tapping a note late and breaking combo... At least I reached the end of the rewards

feNaa4M.png

And I got this

rUddWE3.png

That moment you don't beat your score despite getting 10 less greats than usual... Event Umi didn't activate enough :Kappa:

There was a 66.6% chance of me getting Eli or Nozomi, iwas already ready to be dejected getting the girls i most dislike, but the risk paid off, i wantedto scream but i couldn't because it's 3AM

This will never happen again though.

I'm so lucky to have 1st years only, which has Maki, Hanayo, and Rin, all 3 whom I like, I had no regrets spamming soloyolo on the 1st years box yesterday.

Note: I still don't approve of SoloYolo. I did it because I knew the 1st years only box wouldn't reappear for a while and I had 30 gems with almost my 5th voucher, so I was going to spend my gems soon anyway, might as well spam soloyolo on the 1st years.

Congrats on the Nico and idolizing it, Nosebleed! How many Nicos' do you have? :D

I have 3 Nico SR now: Panda Nico, Cheerleader Nico and Teacher Nico (unidolized)

I still want a UR Nico.. one day.. i'm sure..

And i also really want that yukata Nico so badly.

But this was still a great draw. I remember this was the first SR Nico i ever drew and now i get to idolize her, feels good.

I can't say i recommend yolo 3rd year draw (unless you like Eli and Nozomi), if i hadn't gotten Nico i'd be completely destroyed on the inside, but boy does it feel good to get the girl you really want.

Dear Love Live fans and family,

It is once again time for another fact I learned about Rin!

Day 2:

I found out that Rin's voice actor was born in my favorite month of October on the 26th. She is 1 year younger than me (fancy that) and was born in 1991. She has an additional anime role (her 2nd ever) coming this April as Kana Uehara.

5AP6sw4.jpg

After I reconsidered today all options I've made a 360... At this event I'll not aim anymore for an specific place. I think i'll end with 32-35k and that should be enough for at least the top 4000. There is just no benefit for me anymore because that idolized Umi SR isn't strong enough to boost my Pure Team (and I head to remove Honoka -> thats a No Go ;))...

Good luck to all the others who still have goals for the event...

After I reconsidered today all options I've made a 360... At this event I'll not aim anymore for an specific place. I think i'll end with 32-35k and that should be enough for at least the top 4000. There is just no benefit for me anymore because that idolized Umi SR isn't strong enough to boost my Pure Team (and I head to remove Honoka -> thats a No Go ;))...

Good luck to all the others who still have goals for the event...

It makes me happy that "360ing" is now a way to describe one's life. ;)