Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Fans voted for the Anime Characters they would like to Date on Christmas and Love Live! Characters dominated most of them in the Males votes! Well done! :D

The results are as follows: (Too bad Umi and Eli isn't in the list :( )

#1: Rin

gNBHSb9.gif

#2: Kotori

9yBLgWc.gif

#3: Asuna

#4: Maki

EZGFH5t.gif

#5: Honoka

FXTZ99u.gif

#6: Hanayo

xosm6Rj.gif

#7: Hatsune Miku

#8: Nico

HugM9i1.gif

#9: Nozomi

M1EN08g.gif

#10: Azusa

Source: http://haruhichan.com/wpblog/33778/fans-vote-for-which-anime-character-they-would-like-to-date-on-christmas/

Edit: Here's wishing everyone Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! :D

I forgot to comment on that above, but you all already know how I feel. But @Nosebleed: as player's of SIF, we are part of u's as managers, some of the normals going on stage with them, so that makes us idols as well, so it's alright :P

I wanted to share this here

http://youtu.be/-yVyM9QkBY8

I don't know what is happening on the screen but the music is too beautiful I can't stop listening and be amazed ;D

Here's a lovely Christmas present! :)

This was just announced earlier today! Omg I'm so lucky my country is listed in there! :D

μ’s Go -> Go! LoveLive! 2015 ~Dream Sensation!~
Oversea Live View! <3

This is the LIVE broadcast of μ’s 5th Anniversary Concert in Japan!

There are 2 different dates and timings depending on your country. The performances for each day/show are different!

Duration: 4 hours

The countries are as follows:

1) Taiwan

2) Hong Kong

3) Korea

4) Singapore

5) Thailand

6) Indonesia

For more details: http://news.lovelive-anime.jp/app-def/S-102/news/?p=7476

I've mentioned earlier and in game but I will say again if you missed it, Merry Christmas fellow LL players! :D

I had this PM conversation on Reddit today...

Red=Histy

Blue=Me

Hope you are having a good one!

If you are interested, I'd love to try to get you the FuRyu MoGyutto "love" de Sekkinchuu Rin prize figure! Mostly because you are rincredibly awesome! She'd look super cute with your No Brand Girls figure!

I feel like that's asking for too much :( you've already gifted me Reddit gold twice too..

B-b-but you're not nyaaasking for anything! But I can't really send anything without knowing where you live, so it is totally up to you! I don't know anyone else on this subreddit more than my fellow Rin friend! So I wanted to get you something cool too!

It's not my living address that's the problem. Is it really alright? I would absolutely love to have it, just, accepting gifts like this is difficult for me. I feel like I don't deserve the gifts since I haven't done anything to earn them.

I can see it as a gift from a friend for Christmas, and it would make me extremely happy too. So, I guess I could accept your generosity keeping that in (๑´•.̫ • `๑)

A-Yup, ever since the Nagivators event, I like to think of you as a fellow friend and fan of Rin! Even if we don't know each other that well, I've enjoyed all the conversations that we have had, it is nice!

Shipping might take a while, but I was thinking of ordering it off Amazon, rather than my usual proxy route, because it might be cheaper for prize-size figures. I'm glad you think Mogyutto Rin is nyadorable, but I was thinking since then of getting you her or the No Brand Girls version (but then you mentioned you were getting it already!).

But yeah, if it is okay to send my SIF friend a present, please let me!

行くにゃー!

I'm going to have to repay you somehow (not by money, I have to save for stuff IRL, I will have to figure something else out >.<)

I guess info would be needed. First off, hi, my name is Jordan o/

(personal info withheld)

Is there something else I'd need? And I still feel a bit greedy accepting :(

You can happily accept my Christmas present! And not feel like you are indebted in any way. I have too much stuff anyway! And maybequadruplecheckyouraddress...

Rin is always there to make her best friend Hanayo's day even more nyamazing! And she doesn't ask for anything in return except to see her happy, smiling and living her dreams!

You're right about Rin doing that, I've also always identified myself as a mix between Rin and Kayochin's personalities

Also, address is correct

Sweet honkers, thanks Ceris!

I have ordered it just for you! I'm not sure how long it will take, but she will arrive KorekaranoSomeday™. Not in time for Christmas, but hopefully you can have a happy one for her!

Maybe in time for Valentine's Day!

Why are you thanking me? I'm the one who's extremely grateful to you!

Also, there's a large gap between now and Valentine's Day, I don't see it taking over a month to get here xD

Well it is the holiday season, packages sometimes get delayed because of all the mail coming through.

And when shipping from Japan, a SAL shipment can take anywhere from weeks to months! And surface/sea mail does takes months if you order by the pallet! But hopefully you won't have to wait super long or anything!

And I am thanking you because without you (and Dannynite), I would never had as much fun as I did during the Rin event! I am thankful for meeting such like-minded people who happen to be really cool!

Is saying "you're welcome" an appropriate thing to say when I feel the same way? Probably not :P

I had fun too, and still feel a connection (that makes it sound weird) whenever I see you or Dannynite post here on the subreddit. You two made the pre-EX part of the event so much fun! Will you be playing a lot the next Rin event? I like trying to be first to the SR but tend to die off after that, but this Rin event, I'll probably spend all gems I need to for T1 right in the first hours to keep my name up there a little longer (so like 35 gems in one sitting!)

You don't have to reciprocate in kind, just know that I am thankful!

I definitely always notice when either of you post! With my changed working hours, it has been difficult to start playing in the first couple of hours of the events. But when it comes along (it should be a score match, but not for months from now) I'll be putting as much free time as I can into it!

Much more than I have in the past few events. It's just been harder and harder justifying putting in all the time when the event SRs don't even provide much of a significant improvement to my teams (and I have to level them). Like I am trying to do the Umi event, but I don't really need the SR Nico or Umi. So sometimes I'll end up playing just for the EXP and maybe working on my Bonds. But I'll work a lot harder for Rin!

Hopefully into the Top 5, at least. It really depends if the high spenders want to put in more effort is all. Sometimes kb wants to spam for EXP, sometimes Umida wants to 24-hour stream, sometimes they don't. But I'll try my best! Hopefully you are able to do well and get the idolized Rin, at least!

I really don't deserve this... I let  my desire take over, probably should have turned him down :(

Wow he's so generous! It is a christmas present Ceris accept your friend's gift!

Lol Im saying that but even on my birthday I feel weird about getting gifts >.<

It's not even like we talked to a huge extent. We messaged a couple times during the  Rin event, and then a few more times on the game.  I do consider him and Dannynite friends though, and we do agree on a lot of stuff like he said (our personalities are all pretty similar, and we all love Rin for the same reasons :D)

And yeah, accepting gifts feels weird, because despite me not having money to spend on myself regularly, my family is pretty well off and lives a little above middle class, so I already feel I'm more fortunate than a lot of people.

I think I'll try to get the event SR for the first time, even if I can't idolize it. I finally started FCing EX songs and I feel more confident, but 10+1 draws are getting pretty tiring after lots of 1 SR only draws. ;-;

Good luck and have fun! EX and x4 Event Songs are coming out very soon! :D

I'm so annoyed right now.

Rank 189 for the event song score, only a 600 point barrier keeping me alive.

600 POINTS!!!

With it being this close, it's as simple as "if only my fking URs and idolized SRs were Score Ups instead of Healers/Perfect Lock"

I used to not care about skills, but man, when your top 200 is on the line then you start to realize just how bad your cards' skills really are

Like seriously, more than half of my URs (4/6) are Healers, along with my idolized SRs (7/11).

Pathetic!@# B> KLab skill revamp. Make it so that Healers give a small score boost instead if they "over-heal" you pls. And Perfect Locks should give an extra point bonus if you get Perfects while Perfect Lock is active. #balance

~~~
Merry Christmas :D

The previous two token event EX songs kicked this one's in the gut 10 times over. I only FC'd Junai Lens like 3 times out of 30 attempts, and never FC'd Rin Rin Rin out of 50+ attempts.

Congrats on getting SR Kotori in the Korean version and fc the new event EX song! :) I haven't tried the EX song yet.

So SIF gave me a late Christmas present...

XgIimRF.jpgLrEJsto.jpgGot the SR Smile Nico from single card draw zs0BWdL.jpg

Congrats on getting UR and SR Nico! :)

Edit: I've cleared all goals for all 4 EX songs. I think you guys have seen that in your news feed.

I decided to try my luck in getting either UR Eli or Santa Nozomi so I can idolise her from the 3rd Year Student Scouting. This is what I got...

Looks like I also got my late Christmas present! :D

Hopefully I didn't use up all my luck as I'm saving for the upcoming UR Pure Umi since there is no guaranteed SR in this scouting.

zhgXjHE.png