Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

43507536.png

source: ゆらん@3日目西よ-45b

Almost everything FC'ed. Wildstars left.

Too bad no one's interested with my artbook thingy. It proves there's not much of a point to start any relevant discussions around these boards, at least not anymore.

That's not true! It's just that everyone's really busy with the event right now (since were halfway through it right now) so you pretty much chose the wrong time to start this discussion.

I thought it would be nice to make maki a yuki onna. Cuz then she would be an ice maiden with a hidden soft side (tsundere). Felt that that monster if done right can show tsundere or something.

I'll tell you more once i get more ideas.

I found something that you might like, while looking at accounts on the top scores for the event song:

998c6ad361.png

and I dont have any clue who's account this is, but he uses boxes as you can see. Maybe there's a way to do what he did with the stars and stuff? Just a suggestion, but if it feels sucky copying him, that's up to you. It seems that if you limit the height to three characters, her name will fit inside.

9rAywWC.png

Not really nice using black star~ but unfortunaly black heart shape r invalid char. may find other to use~

That's not true! It's just that everyone's really busy with the event right now (since were halfway through it right now) so you pretty much chose the wrong time to start this discussion.

If I found time to write it, others could definately find time to respond; it's fine though, I never really expected any sort of response, not to mention it's still an offtopic, even if somehow relevant. People often frown upon or ignore posts longer than few lines of text and rarely involve themselves with anything that requires at least a tiny bit of effort.

I thought it would be nice to make maki a yuki onna. Cuz then she would be an ice maiden with a hidden soft side (tsundere). Felt that that monster if done right can show tsundere or something.

That's definately a good idea. More over, it could fit Maki's personality really well and prove to be an excellent choice to ship her alongside Nico, since I decided to introduce her as a fiery dragongirl. There's only one issue - I don't feel like yuki onna is a decent enough candidate for a pure monstergirl; they are basically youkai, but don't prove to have enough traits that would make them stand out and interesting, from artistic perspective. Eitherway, it's a neat concept and I'll definately look into it. I'm up for different kinds of monsters and mythological creatures, from different cultures and parts of the world; I felt that sticking only to the general knowledge or japanese folklore would be a waste of potential.

So far, I was thinking about a centaur for Umi, an alraune for Kotori, Sphynx for Nozomi and lamia/naga for Eli. Character pages from LL:SIF wiki might prove helpful, in case of characteristics.

I'm still a long way to go from obtaining Honoka. Wish I had more LP; I kind of got back up in the general event ranking, tho I'm wasting play sessions since I've been having hard times to wake up earlier and can't drag myself out of bed on time, haha.

If I found time to write it, others could definately find time to respond; it's fine though, I never really expected any sort of response, not to mention it's still an offtopic, even if somehow relevant. People often frown upon or ignore posts longer than few lines of text and rarely involve themselves with anything that requires at least a tiny bit of effort.

That's definately a good idea. More over, it could fit Maki's personality really well and prove to be an excellent choice to ship her alongside Nico, since I decided to introduce her as a fiery dragongirl. There's only one issue - I don't feel like yuki onna is a decent enough candidate for a pure monstergirl; they are basically youkai, but don't prove to have enough traits that would make them stand out and interesting, from artistic perspective. Eitherway, it's a neat concept and I'll definately look into it. I'm up for different kinds of monsters and mythological creatures, from different cultures and parts of the world; I felt that sticking only to the general knowledge or japanese folklore would be a waste of potential.

So far, I was thinking about a centaur for Umi, an alraune for Kotori, Sphynx for Nozomi and lamia/naga for Eli. Character pages from LL:SIF wiki might prove helpful, in case of characteristics.

I'm still a long way to go from obtaining Honoka. Wish I had more LP; I kind of got back up in the general event ranking, tho I'm wasting play sessions since I've been having hard times to wake up earlier and can't drag myself out of bed on time, haha.

Hmmm.. Your choice for umi and nozomi are understandable. But can you explain your selection for kotori and Eli? Also, I agree with what you've chosen for nico. It certainly fits her for me :)

Hmmm.. Your choice for umi and nozomi are understandable. But can you explain your selection for kotori and Eli? Also, I agree with what you've chosen for nico. It certainly fits her for me :)

I was actually considering jorōgumo for Umi as well, since it could fit her traditional side. Kotori is a rather timid, gentle girl with a positive outlook on life; it reminds of flowers in general, although she has that sort of confidence and pride; timid beauty and lethal monstrosity are a great match. I'm not that sure of Eli yet; the choice was an impulse, though it seems to fit her personality. If anyone has better ideas, be sure to tell.

I really can't imagine Nico as anything else than a lil' dragongirl. She has a fiery temper, remains passionate about nearly anything she does and her pride reaches majestic levels. Perfect fit. Now, if we could only find something good enough for Maki to ship them together... I'd make an additional art with both of them for the cover.

Just started playing at the birthday of Nico..(Forgot the date)

I'm just a noob anyways... Rank 20 , 2.8k pts at current event..

I'd say you should take your time; there's no need to rush alongside other players for the event rewards, since it requires constant usage of love gems in order to remain competitive. I found out that simply playing regulary at least 2-3 times a day will easily give everyone the main reward.

Too bad no one's interested with my artbook thingy. It proves there's not much of a point to start any relevant discussions around these boards, at least not anymore.

I was just waiting for the end result :(

9rAywWC.png

Not really nice using black star~ but unfortunaly black heart shape r invalid char. may find other to use~

Maybe use heart outline? I don't like the solid squares.

Oh, I have a hard time playing the way I do. I literally get woken up by my phone alarm, pick it up, launch SIF, pick a daily song or Expert and play. Most of the time, it hurts to keep my eyes open for the game, so I pick my all Pure team for stamina recovery (My Hanayo SR gives back 4 stamina every 15sec sometimes :o) I average like 20 goods, 10 bads, and 5 misses every time I play :P

That's a good day to start on, getting 5 love gems off the start. What's your player ID? You can find this by choosing "Friends > Search ID"

I was just waiting for the end result :(

Maybe use heart outline? I don't like the solid squares.

Oh, I have a hard time playing the way I do. I literally get woken up by my phone alarm, pick it up, launch SIF, pick a daily song or Expert and play. Most of the time, it hurts to keep my eyes open for the game, so I pick my all Pure team for stamina recovery (My Hanayo SR gives back 4 stamina every 15sec sometimes :o) I average like 20 goods, 10 bads, and 5 misses every time I play :P

That's a good day to start on, getting 5 love gems off the start. What's your player ID? You can find this by choosing "Friends > Search ID"

tried heart outline, but seem very blank @@

I get from sleep on open SIF play da songs with nearly closing eyes, its kinda pain to focus XD...

If u playing since 22, and use all LP, u should easy get high rank in event rank, probably hit 200th, confirm safely in 1000th

If u playing since 22, and use all LP, u should easy get high rank in event rank, probably hit 200th, confirm safely in 1000th

I wouldn't go for top 1000 in my first event when starting during the event, too hard with so little LP. I like trying now, since a full recharge let's me play 2 25LP songs and Snow Halation on hard.

So I was at rank 2000 a couple nights ago (this time I checked properly) and now I'm getting pushed back further everyday. Now at 5300. Are there that many people buying gems to compete?

Guess I'll be a plebeian for my whole life. 

On the other hand, I spent all night downloading all the Love Live songs into my tablet. Now I'm blasting that thing where ever I go.

I started jp game 1 day before Nico's birthday I have 10xxx pts almost getting Kotori :) I used only 1 love gem I believe :D and collected 110 love gems total it is actually easy to get 2nd SR if you start the game on event's 1st day I think cause you rank up really fast I played the game unstopping for about 3 hours :D Rank almost 35 now 20 exp left :D

So I was at rank 2000 a couple nights ago (this time I checked properly) and now I'm getting pushed back further everyday. Now at 5300. Are there that many people buying gems to compete?

Guess I'll be a plebeian for my whole life. 

On the other hand, I spent all night downloading all the Love Live songs into my tablet. Now I'm blasting that thing where ever I go.

I downloaded most of Love Live's songs, including all solo versions, though I missed the new season ones. I listen to the music in my car while driving to class :P

source: ゆらん@3日目西よ-45b

First of all, that artist is super good. 0.0

second of all, I was planning on responding to the Phantasmagories idea but it got swept away in some other stuff, my bad. I do like the idea, I think. I have never really followed monstergirl art or games, but I love the idea of an artbook, especially for Love Live. As for suggestions, you're basically looking for monsters that the a said girl form Love Live would work well as? Something like Catgirl Rin, maybe? (Upon further thread inspection, it is clear that you are looking for more traditional monsters/mythical creatures). I'll give it more thought today (and look up some monsters for reference cause I'm a newbie to that sort of thing), but I'd throw down on some brainstorming to help you out, whenever needed. Also, that idea for centaur Umi is amazing. Utterly amazing.

edit: this might be a little unknown as a monster, but what about the Russian Gamayun for Kotori? Or Perhaps the Sirin? I was looking for something relating to birds that would fit Kotori. If you read about the Sirin, they are directly based off of the Greek Sirens, known for their beautiful singing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamayun

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sirin

Sirin-mythological-creature-of-Russian-l

14f711c63a76aac520a4f9dfbcc57f07.jpg

Perhaps a mermaid would be fitting of Nozomi? It's kind of tragic that KLab has already released mermaid versions, so that might be a bit overdone at this point

What about a Dryad for Hanayo? I have always like the way Dryads hold themselves in the lore I read (if memory serves), and it's kind of quite fitting for her.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dryad

The wikipedia page talks about how they are often overshadowed by greater deities in Greek Lore, and are very shy and beautiful. It'sextremely fitting of Hanayo, especially considering the quietness of Dryads (Hanayo being the member of u's who had the most trouble joining and bringing her voice to the front because of shyness). They also have a distinct Pureness about them. Alternatively, you could do a Naiad, which is a water Nymph, which could be fitting of Koizumi

I downloaded most of Love Live's songs, including all solo versions, though I missed the new season ones. I listen to the music in my car while driving to class :P

I downloaded it from one of those sketchy looking sites:

http://www.myfreemp3.cc/music/maki+mix

Besides an ad that pops up every now and then when you click a song, they're all encoded in high quality and it's relatively safe.

I couldn't find a torrent that has all the songs packaged.

Hey, JkR, it's been a while since I've seen you! Are you out there!? Hellooo-o-o-ooo. Haha, I kid I kid

Anyway, I'm so close to perfecting Mermaid Festival V2 and Otomeshiki (I think it's called), so I'm gunning for those these days.

Hey, JkR, it's been a while since I've seen you! Are you out there!? Hellooo-o-o-ooo. Haha, I kid I kid

Anyway, I'm so close to perfecting Mermaid Festival V2 and Otomeshiki (I think it's called), so I'm gunning for those these days.

The only thing that messes me up in Otomeshiki is the sliders, I always drop them

This is unrelated to SIF, but this is the luck I have through all video games I play. I'm cursed with shitty lucky

Percent = chance of success.

aqMO9.jpg

I hate you guys  ;)

After i saw this topic here a few weeks i thought i should try this game... and now?! Since yesterday i'm addicted and thats all your fault ;) ...

Except my time at work... i spend my whole time today with that... it's so pitiful  :D

Greetz

Edit:

My ID

I hate you guys  ;)

After i saw this topic here a few weeks i thought i should try this game... and now?! Since yesterday i'm addicted and thats all your fault ;) ...

Except my time at work... i spend my whole time today with that... it's so pitiful  :D

Greetz

Heh, we snagged another one! Good job team! Welcome to the wonderful life of Love Life School Idol Festival! Find your ID as Ceris mentioned so we can add you and friend you!!

I hate you guys  ;)

Greetz

I think one poster said they deleted it because of that. They got rid of it like they picked up a Ouija board. It was that frightening to them.

Imagine if this game didn't require LP to play all day.

edit: I keep getting nervous and failing my FCs at the end of songs. It's more frustrating now since I know there's no more glitches and it's all on me. 

And yet another victim user falls into the Love Live universe. Welcome.

I'm incredibly sleep deprived because of today, I was out most of the afternoon and it just made me exhausted since I barely got any sleep in 2 days due to SIF.

I don't know how you guys hold up not sleeping, I can't, it's too much strain on my body.

I still don't know wether or not I'll spend any love gems on Honoka. I'd die if 18 love gems weren't enough to secure a spot.

Toujou Nozomi (Ghost Story Ver.) [super Rare #150] 150px-Nozomi_cool_sr150.jpg 150px-Nozomi_cool_sr150_t.jpg Max Level: 80 HP: 4 4080 3770 4440

Appeal: Breast Rub

Every 15 seconds, there is a 39% chance of turning all goods and greats in the next 4 seconds into perfects. (Level 1)

Center Skill: Cool Heart

Increases Cool points.

This might be the funniest ability I've seen so far xD

Toujou Nozomi (Ghost Story Ver.) [super Rare #150] 150px-Nozomi_cool_sr150.jpg 150px-Nozomi_cool_sr150_t.jpg Max Level: 80 HP: 4 4080 3770 4440

Appeal: Breast Rub

Every 15 seconds, there is a 39% chance of turning all goods and greats in the next 4 seconds into perfects. (Level 1)

Center Skill: Cool Heart

Increases Cool points.

This might be the funniest ability I've seen so far xD

Hahaha that suits her :D

And yet another victim user falls into the Love Live universe. Welcome.

I'm incredibly sleep deprived because of today, I was out most of the afternoon and it just made me exhausted since I barely got any sleep in 2 days due to SIF.

I don't know how you guys hold up not sleeping, I can't, it's too much strain on my body.

I still don't know wether or not I'll spend any love gems on Honoka. I'd die if 18 love gems weren't enough to secure a spot.

I used only 6 now im ranked as 5xx no need to spend 18 :D at least for now :/ I wanna spend 1 gem each day and maybe 2-3 on last day depending on people :D