Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

And just as I made that last post, here's a present for arakura

May you enjoy standing below me again  :lol:

Rl7MBE0.png

You think this sits well with me!? Your record is going down! I have 300 event points and I'm not afraid to use them. >,>

also:

I-I-It's not like I wanted to be next to you in the rankings or anything!

MMORPGs are entering the free to play method now. I don't know how badly that sucks or not since I haven't played one in a long time but they seemed to still be insanely popular. 

I personally feel like I'm playing guitar hero back in the days again when I'm playing this. In order for SIF to work without LP, it would need more songs though. LP gives them leeway to release songs very slowly since there's only 1 group of artists lol.

Yup, coz only 1 artist and cannot released songs faster, LP system done a good job here. Somemore, this is a game for fans to sucks more money XD especially card system @@ Mobile game give more profit easily than mmorpg todays, u can calculate how much money will earn by jpn server XD mmorpg today market are less much than past oledi.

Anyway, for me, currently in job, i would like to play SIF than other game even a offline ps3 game, since i got not much free time due to working 11 hours. But if i free when hikkikomori, i would like to throw myself into mmorpg or offline game.

P/s:SIF for me just for those cute card (the real motive...

Today, I've finally achieved two moments that I'm very proud of:

- Reaching rank 100

- And rank 1 in the event (temporary)

I probably wouldn't bother maintaining rank 1 until the end. Completely ran out of energy for that, and I've definitely spent far too much love gems for my own good.

imagejpg2-3.jpg

imagejpg1-15.jpg

And here is an extra I've been wanting show for a while.

imagejpg1-16.jpg

Yeokoso. Please share your wealth with us mortals!

Seriously though how did you get 111k event points??

Ahaha. If it's gold and FP, you can have plenty of them. But the gems stay with me for the next few events :P

To be honest, I don't even know where the majority of those FPs came from. All I remember was having none at the end of Umi's event - I spammed about 20k in the hopes I get a R to boost my score.

During Nico's event, I noticed I had 70k on me (somehow) and decided to just keep piling them up; with 100k being my target. Now I'm probably just going to continue saving until the Snow Halation Rs are released. I definitely have no need for 1100 Ns at the moment.

My favorite thing in the JP version is that I almost have an entire Snow Halation team, just missing 3. Of course, one of those three is Rin.

I have that Rin idolized :P and get it today again from free daily scouting so I level up her skill.

How does one "somehow" end up with 111k friend points.

The only reason I can think of is you always picking people with 10 friend points in lives, but even then that's 11,000 lives..

A large percentage are definitely from song rewards. There were daily/expert songs introduced recently so that helped a lot. I always pick 5FPs once my 10s run out so they add up eventually too, but I doubt it's anywhere even close to 10k together.

What's puzzling me is how I got the 70k FP in the first place, before daily and expert songs. Oh well, I can't complain about it too much.

My favorite thing in the JP version is that I almost have an entire Snow Halation team, just missing 3. Of course, one of those three is Rin.

I got Rin today! She looks cute with her orange ish practice clothes ♡♡♡ I need Maki and Umi to complete unidolized

I have that Rin idolized :P and get it today again from free daily scouting so I level up her skill.

I  would so want to be you

Even then it's just a small amount. 25 per song if im not mistaken?

It's still a LOT of lives.

25 what? Can't figure out what  you're talking about

I got Rin today! She looks cute with her orange ish practice clothes ♡♡♡ I need Maki and Umi to complete unidolized

Honestly one of my favorite moments in S2 was seeing her in that for  the first time.

Daily draw gave me a Smile Nico. Surprise Surprise.

This was my first attempt

eCHlM5C.jpg

I blame being excessively tired (going to sleep soon) for having lower reaction time. I also accidentally had my volume pretty low so I could barely hear the song.

Oh, and this

CfP2FY1.jpg

I never heard her say this before when touching her, and the way she said it sounded kinda... you can imagine.

I swear, I was just trying to get her to do her panda thing, I only have eyes for Rin! Seriously though, I was going through and collecting screenshots of some of my favorite lines then that came up. Pretty sure it's a line exclusive to idolized SRs and unidolized URs.

Wow, another line

WxbTQsp.jpg

i wonder that inital cool rare team not available anymore? seems like snow halation (new cool) r easier to get, I miss Hanayo and Nico for full team, and kotori+umi for idolization.