Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Just got home from a long day of work and finally had a chance to try out Snow Halation EX.

nGOTnAc.jpg

I was so close! The timing seems kinda off for some parts of the song though, resulting in a high number of greats as shown.

On a side note,

6Xi1QKM.jpg

I think I can easily get at least 500k gold from this during x2 gold  :P  The number of plays that I have to go through on the event song is another story though..

My best was 2 goods, 1 bad and 1 miss.

Seriously there's parts where it's just so fast that i'm tapping and it feels  like my fingers don't stay long enough for the game to count it as a tap.

I still think it's doable though, there's only been a couple of EX videos that i thought were impossible.

Mm I think the reason I have been getting so many greats is because I didn't calibrate my device. I just found out about this feature like 5 minutes ago. Have just calibrated and will try Snow Halation again in 2 hours time. Did calibration help you guys out a lot or does it not make much of a difference?

Mm I think the reason I have been getting so many greats is because I didn't calibrate my device. I just found out about this feature like 5 minutes ago. Have just calibrated and will try Snow Halation again in 2 hours time. Did calibration help you guys out a lot or does it not make much of a difference?

I ignored the calibration and set it myself. My calibration gives me ~-5, but when I calibrate it manually to ~+5, I get more perfects on Hards, but on Experts, I do 0 (didn't turn out too well for Snow Halation though)

We should form a club.

Same here Ceris!

I played Snow Halation ex... well the result wasn't very bright I got like 20 goods 2 bads and 2 3 misses :D

Someone come up with a name!

Calibration ruined my playstyle, never have i tried it again.

I just set it to the default and have sticked with it since then.

Calibration is for when the audio and the tapping are really obviously off imo.

Calibration ruined my playstyle, never have i tried it again.

I just set it to the default and have sticked with it since then.

Calibration is for when the audio and the tapping are really obviously off imo.

That's what it felt like when I played Snow Halation though. It feels like KLab messed up their mapping and has their (going to use a term with osu in mind) offset wrong so it doesn't match up with the songs.

Offset explanation: When mapping a song in a rhythm game, you set a beat, and map notes to it. But the timing of the beats on songs (like a 1-2-3-4 beat), you can be off by a few miliseconds when comparing each individual note to the beat of the song. so it's like everything is slightly off. You adjust the note placement using offset to make it match the beat on time.

Ceris, how about you guys use a tag that I had proposed a dozen pages ago for your club? It's called #theunluckyplayer (where the meaning of unlucky is very broad in this context). 

Still have to wait one more hour for next attempt at 25 lp song, then I can finally sleep for the rest of the night. Might as well do Snow Halation again (I'm sick and tired of Natsuiro Egao for today).

Ceris, how about you guys use a tag that I had proposed a dozen pages ago for your club? It's called #theunluckyplayer (where the meaning of unlucky is very broad in this context). 

Still have to wait one more hour for next attempt at 25 lp song, then I can finally sleep for the rest of the night. Might as well do Snow Halation again (I'm sick and tired of Natsuiro Egao for today).

Doesn't give me the unskilled feeling, feels more like the YASM combined with crappy draws.

But I can use it right here

#theunluckyplayer

DQGXCNG.png

So wanted 200k, my abilities were going off like crazy, I heard Nico Nico Ni 4 times and Honoka's like 6 times, almost constant hearts appearing. Then I hit 2 gets on the final double and wondered if that was enough to stop me from getting that 200k mark. Guess the 198k will be my limit unless I draw a Smile Rin, which would increase my stat a little more (Honoka SR increased my Love Marginal score from 193k to this 198k)

Snow Halation attempt #4: 13 goods, 1 bad, 2 misses. Got like 3 goods and a miss during that fast single double shit. And the ending I got the rest of the goods (random bad I reacted slowly to a slider).

Okay, listening to nearly perfect run on NicoNico, I found out it's not as ridiculous as I thought. The notes movement speed made me falsely believe they were faster than what they really were (still overmapped.)

My 3rd Snow Halation get 21 goods, 3 bad, 7 miss... am i the weakest skill here? =w=

Event songs, only can get 43 greats T_T But get 211k score before i get sucessful fc, with around 60 greats + 3/4 goods, maybe nico nico trigger many times, i get the highest trigger chance about 7 times per song @@

Earlier today I played Snow Halation EX, laughed at how easy it seemed in the beginning, and then... Yeah. Whatever. I'm outta here. Not even gonna bother with this one, lol.

Though recently I haven't been playing much... there's so much going on in my life right now, I don't even want to spare a few minutes for this game. I expect that to change during the Hanayo event tho... :P I'm mostly collecting love gems from log-ins and that sort of thing so I can be successful in my waifu's event.

Best run so far.

I noticed my major flaw. When there's really quick double taps i generally tend to miss one of the notes on the second double tap.

Hence why the 2 misses on this score. Freaking thumb speed is not good enough.

But no goods at least. Yay (?)

B8awedk.jpg

Hey guys found this cuteness on pixiv.

Figued i'd translate it for you so everyone can enjoy so here's the NicoMaki post of the day.

Note: Text on the phone says "Nico-chan♥"

I also couldn't figure out the usage of ピシ in this context, not too relevant though.

cuteness-overload.jpg

You should start passing on some other pairings if you come across them.

Hey fellas ;) ... today the game again consumed a lot of my life time ;) ...

... Problem solved ...

Greetz ;)

So you found it? I did a quick search for a batch release, but i'm horrible at finding that stuff. I just watched the anime on Crunchyroll.

Where does the P come from? I don't know much about Japanese, does it have something to do with her name again, like how the kanji of Koizumi can be pronounced Kayo? (at least, I think it was her last name)

This is interesting, going to start doing this on easier songs.

http://www.reddit.com/r/SchoolIdolFestival/comments/2brwzf/spice_up_your_grinding_or_give_yourself_a/

Where does the P come from? I don't know much about Japanese, does it have something to do with her name again, like how the kanji of Koizumi can be pronounced Kayo? (at least, I think it was her last name)

This is interesting, going to start doing this on easier songs.

http://www.reddit.com/r/SchoolIdolFestival/comments/2brwzf/spice_up_your_grinding_or_give_yourself_a/

I don't know how it came to be RinPana, it just is.

None of the kanji in hanayo's name even have a P in it.