Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Everyone's forum username and game username (if different) is in the OP. Mine is the same as my forum username.

I give up. This is considered a "Decent" run from me. This song just puts a big blow on my hope of passing experts when they are released.

sT07RKu.png

Oh btw what's everyone's username so I know who to add

Check out the first post.

How is it possible you're up so high in the ranking? Gems do not give that much of an advantage, unless you spam them and 5-10 isn't that much. Events are more about the number of event songs you play, rather than the score since a a fully FC'ed hard song doesn't give that much of an advantage against two songs on normal; it's only more efficient, but then you need 45 event points for one and the daily special song gives 16. With my 48 LP I'm able to do 3 of them, which is 1,5 event song on normal, or a single hard song. I'm not sure how people are capable to reach such scores so fast without mass spaming stones... unless that's what happens in most cases. Could someone enlighten me?

Well, there's a few reasons I stay up in the rankings. 1, which is the most importantly, is sacrificing sleep for the sake of this event. I started the event with 52 LP at my disposal, so if I go to sleep with 0LP, I'll have a little over 5 hours before my alarm goes off and wakes me up to play.

Also, with over 50 LP, a love gem recharge let's you play the daily song twice, which is 27 x 2 in event points, letting your get 1 play of Love Novels. At the beginning I used a few love gems but waited several minutes to recharge 2 LP to play Bokura no Live, Kimi to no Life on easy (4 LP) just for the extra points. Now, I just use a Love Gem if I feel like it. Last time I used one, I was 2 daily song plays and 1 event song play away from ranking up, as well as 4 daily song plays away from the next tier reward. So I spent the love gem specifically to get that 30 play award.

Also, on average, I get an S-B on Love Novels since I always break on sliders in the middle, so I average 220 event points a play, so nothing amazing like people who can multiple-fc Soldier Game

So yeah, you aren't taking the perspective as correctly as you could. You ask how I'm high up in the rankings, but it's safe to say people around my rank are either playing the same as me, or slightly more casual with more love gems spent.

Ha, read a line I liked

"Dammit and I thought I loved Nico"

Reply: "If you think you love an idol, there is always someone who loves her more."

Check out the first post.

How is it possible you're up so high in the ranking? Gems do not give that much of an advantage, unless you spam them and 5-10 isn't that much. Events are more about the number of event songs you play, rather than the score since a a fully FC'ed hard song doesn't give that much of an advantage against two songs on normal; it's only more efficient, but then you need 45 event points for one and the daily special song gives 16. With my 48 LP I'm able to do 3 of them, which is 1,5 event song on normal, or a single hard song. I'm not sure how people are capable to reach such scores so fast without mass spaming stones... unless that's what happens in most cases. Could someone enlighten me?

Well I'm ranked about 150 in this event and I spent about 22 gems now (on a side note I hate soldier game!!!!!!) and I have 54 lp which means I'm allowed to do the hard daily song twice with some change allowing me to get about 54 event points per full lp bar I then only do the hard event song and usually get 230 points from that and if u do it enough it starts to add up but I only do the hard daily and event songs which gives you the most points for your lp

Just as I thought. I guess that possiblity to do the hard song twice makes a difference, even if you're playing more casually; but then, it's hard to call playing SIF like that, if you're sacrificing your daily schedule just to play the game as much as possible. I might try using some gems later on, before the event ends, since I only used one so far. I'm not sure if it's worth it that much, since 15-20 stones is quite a lot and people will propably start spamming them before the event ends, which will make staying up in the top 1k more difficult.

I seriously need to reach higher rank to get that 50LP limit; I'm at 48 now and it makes participating in those events highly inneficient compared to those, who are already above 50. This isn't fair at all, haha.

The sweet spot is either 45 LP or 50 LP since you'll rank up quickest at those spots and your refills will be the most efficient. I'm at 55LP right now, so ranking up still only let's me play twice, but it takes that much longer to rank up.

And looking back at my rewards, I might have used more love gems than I thought, depending on how many I started the event with. I can't remember if I started the event with 44 or 46 love gems. If it was 46, I've spent 9 love gems, if 44, I spent 7 (which sounds right, so I'm assuming I started with 44). I most likely got numbers mixed up because I was focusing on how far I was from 50 love gems. So guaranteed spent 7, could have spent 9.

Oh, and I say "sacrificing sleep" but I already average 6 hours of sleep a night anyway, getting 1 less doesn't change much.

I'd say 45LP is already pretty good because you can do 3 hard songs in a row.

50 LP just allows you to play the daily song twice which saves time ranking up.

Eventually we'll get to a point where you have enough LP to sleep in a full 8 hours before it refills. That's my dream.

Hey how's everyone doing here's my user id if anyone needs more friends cause I know I do 342987095

I sent one :D . My username is Hoshii, not arakura, though.

I have 183k score on Love Novels, on a 46-great FC run. My smile team will improve ~950 with the SR Nico, so I hope I can get like 195k+ if I get my greats down to 20-30

I beat my highscore on Love Novels just now.

I figured why I didn't beat it last time, Nico's ability didn't activate. The rate at which it activates is REALLY low.

But I got 187k score now and it only activated once.

I was already in the top 1000, now I'm in 450-esh in the score ranking

If I can get her ability to activate twice in the song I can reach 190k

Well, the no repeats means just none of the same cards, so I still have 2 Umis in my Smile team because one is the SR from last event and the other is the normally idolized. When I play songs just to play them (and don't care about score rank), I use my other teams I set up that have all 9 members of that attribute, cept Cool, because I'm too uncool to have all rares of that attribute.

I got my Nico to max bond, and it made me very sad. I looked at my max bond page, and my SR Rin got knocked off it :(

And lastly, should I be worried that I have less than 100k gold left? I have like 6 or 7 idolized normals max level I could sell though.

Well, the no repeats means just none of the same cards, so I still have 2 Umis in my Smile team because one is the SR from last event and the other is the normally idolized. When I play songs just to play them (and don't care about score rank), I use my other teams I set up that have all 9 members of that attribute, cept Cool, because I'm too uncool to have all rares of that attribute.

I got my Nico to max bond, and it made me very sad. I looked at my max bond page, and my SR Rin got knocked off it :(

And lastly, should I be worried that I have less than 100k gold left? I have like 6 or 7 idolized normals max level I could sell though.

If unlucky as me, get much normal and no rare for few days, tats y i got 3m gold ...

What do I use alpacas for? 

Either sell it for money (by choosing "Leave Group" in the members tab) or sacrifice it for a good EXP boost to another card.

I'd recommend just saving it to lvl up your SRs and URs. The exp gain is very cost efficient.