Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I only play with my thumbs on my Galaxy S3, but then again... I can't FC hard mode songs (not that I've been trying super hardcore yet, still working on other projects xD)

Do what feels natural I guess? I would bet that it's not a problem with being able to press all the buttons, but rather that you aren't mentally aware of each of them enough, so that you need to think more than you need to move... maybe

I thought I would FC Bokura wa Ima no Naka de before Wild Star, but I ended up getting Wild Star first (although even that took a lot of tries). I'm still working on Bokura.

Also, I downloaded the Japanese version to play alongside the English, and I'm almost overwhelmed by how many more Normal cards there are. Some of them are cute, too, so I can't wait to see them in the English version.

baby maybe Koi no Button , i think this song easiest for me. Mogyutto more tricking a bit, mermaid fiesta quiet east too except the 3 double tap section timing need to handle, someking like continuo taping of bokura no Live is hardest to me.

Just found out a video of sweet sweet holiday hard mode event song on youtube at 1st days of event. Its really hard to me, myself cannot catch up notes properly, still i think its hard than any song of initial. Seems like ppl playing with 2~3 finger perhand. 

Izzit i need to try to use more finger? I think its hard to using more finger on 4 inch phone T_T I'm always play with thumbnail.

I only play with my thumbs on my Galaxy S3, but then again... I can't FC hard mode songs (not that I've been trying super hardcore yet, still working on other projects xD)

Do what feels natural I guess? I would bet that it's not a problem with being able to press all the buttons, but rather that you aren't mentally aware of each of them enough, so that you need to think more than you need to move... maybe

I just use the tip of my 2 thumbs while holding my Droid Bionic. The songs that took the most effort for me to FC were Mermaid Fiesta (~9 attempts) and Bokura wa Ima no Naka de (22 attempts. Everything else I did within like 5 attempts. I think I remember having trouble with one other song, but I can't remember which now.

I thought I would FC Bokura wa Ima no Naka de before Wild Star, but I ended up getting Wild Star first (although even that took a lot of tries). I'm still working on Bokura.

Also, I downloaded the Japanese version to play alongside the English, and I'm almost overwhelmed by how many more Normal cards there are. Some of them are cute, too, so I can't wait to see them in the English version.

Howwwwww!? I just tried it and the song destroyed me... I barely got a C combo... I need to practice those short sliders in the beginning, they're crazy.

Making me envious i still haven't unlocked the next song. I'm rank 35 now.

Got a pure Honoka just now.

I swear to god i am draining all my luck in these normal draws and then i'm going to get really crappy honor student draws.

I have gotten 1 rare per draw, 4 times in a row now..

Also 5 more love gems!

I just use the tip of my 2 thumbs while holding my Droid Bionic. The songs that took the most effort for me to FC were Mermaid Fiesta (~9 attempts) and Bokura wa Ima no Naka de (22 attempts. Everything else I did within like 5 attempts. I think I remember having trouble with one other song, but I can't remember which now.

Howwwwww!? I just tried it and the song destroyed me... I barely got a C combo... I need to practice those short sliders in the beginning, they're crazy.

The most 20 attempt... i m the less need 8 attempts, the most 100++ havent fc yet ... (face wall

I've been interested in trying the game, but i have never owned a smartphone and never felt like i ever needed one till now (i still use my first and only phone since 2009), so if its not much bother, would someone mind giving me some advice on what to look for in a smartphone to run this game smoothly??

FINALLY S ranked Yujo No-Change. I got it on the last note... I had a level 60, 55, 40, 40, pures, and 60 and 40 SR non-pure. If I had a 5th pure rare, it might have been a lot easier, but yeah, no rares recently. Did the 10 regular member scout from this S rank, and guess what? No rares. I did get a 2nd of that construction hat girl so I did get to idolize her.

Making me envious i still haven't unlocked the next song. I'm rank 35 now.

Got a pure Honoka just now.

I swear to god i am draining all my luck in these normal draws and then i'm going to get really crappy honor student draws.

I have gotten 1 rare per draw, 4 times in a row now..

Also 5 more love gems!

After I get to play 2 more songs, I'll have 5 more gems to go since I just idolized a random member (construction hat member). And with your logic, that means I have a godly 10+1 draw coming because i haven't had any luck for a long time.

The most 20 attempt... i m the less need 8 attempts, the most 100++ havent fc yet ... (face wall

I'm generally good at rhythm games and play a few difference ones, as well as just gaming in general since I've been using my thumbs for gaming for at least 10 years :P

Most people I know play with fingers on a tablet, but I've been doing thumbs on a smartphone since I started and I can still full combo Expert songs on the Japanese server and all that. So thumbs is a legit way to play!

Yay i'm not doing it wrong :P

I saw some people placing their device on a desk or something and tapping at it and i'm just holding my tablet and using my thumbs to tap and can still FC.

I'm really interested in the expert difficulty. Can't wait to get there. I already uninstalled the Japanese version so don't feel like grinding it again.

After I get to play 2 more songs, I'll have 5 more gems to go since I just idolized a random member (construction hat member). And with your logic, that means I have a godly 10+1 draw coming because i haven't had any luck for a long time

Believe!

Recently I was practicing and I got a "Super Success" or something instead of a normal success... this is the first time that has happened to me in 40~ practices. I think it just gives me bonus experience, does anyone know how this happens/the chances/what it does?

I've been interested in trying the game, but i have never owned a smartphone and never felt like i ever needed one till now (i still use my first and only phone since 2009), so if its not much bother, would someone mind giving me some advice on what to look for in a smartphone to run this game smoothly??

I think most new-ish phones should be good. I use a samsung Galaxy s3 and it only BARELY stutters very occasionally. I dont think this game should limit your choices for choosing a smartphone, so I think you should look at other things in order to decide.

erm, dual core 1.5ghz and higher is better, better get urself 1gb ram at least, 2gb ram will more suitable, graphic i think sgx544mp2 or mali450mp4 or adreno 305 or above will done well. Get i phone 5 if u need more sensitive touch screen.

Recently I was practicing and I got a "Super Success" or something instead of a normal success... this is the first time that has happened to me in 40~ practices. I think it just gives me bonus experience, does anyone know how this happens/the chances/what it does?

Pratice, u get chance for better experience, can refer to wiki as well, it got explaination.

FINALLY S ranked Yujo No-Change. I got it on the last note... I had a level 60, 55, 40, 40, pures, and 60 and 40 SR non-pure. If I had a 5th pure rare, it might have been a lot easier, but yeah, no rares recently. Did the 10 regular member scout from this S rank, and guess what? No rares. I did get a 2nd of that construction hat girl so I did get to idolize her.

After I get to play 2 more songs, I'll have 5 more gems to go since I just idolized a random member (construction hat member). And with your logic, that means I have a godly 10+1 draw coming because i haven't had any luck for a long time.

I'm generally good at rhythm games and play a few difference ones, as well as just gaming in general since I've been using my thumbs for gaming for at least 10 years :P

Oh, gamer~ I'm only playing main on mmorpg before, less playing action or fighthing game, and rythm game only 1 month experience on O2jam 8 years ago.

Since it's the only device available to me (it's actually my mum's), I use a 10inch tablet. Can't thumb that, so I use mah middle fingers with it on a flat surface pretty much. Using more than those two is something I've tried but I'm unlikely to do it seriously unless I hit some much harder stuff or like, an A-D alternating sequence.

Super success is 1.5x, ultra is 2.0x exp. Surprised you didn't notice this already w.

1Gb ram and 1 Ghz CPU would be more than enough to run this game smoothly.

If your budget allows though you can get better than that. Just saying you don't need 1.5GHz, i don't even have that an my game doesn't stutter.

Also

I got all 3 Nicos! I swear to god I am getting way too lucky on normal draws.

5 normal draws in a row with a rare in each of them.. AND STILL NO MAKI.

My pure team is almost all Rares now and almost catching up with the Smile one. Only 1 left.

My cool team is crap though.

pJp0oyI.jpg

l79XXGX.jpg

Wow this thread has become quite something. Well I have been playing lightly everyday and collecting my daily bonuses, but they were never showing up. I finally realized I had to collect the 11 presents I had to get them xD Just gained a little over 25 Love gems and quite a bit of friend points.

That's because it's addicting.

I ran out of the daily love gem bonus today :( Now i'm 5 love gems short of the 2nd 50 gem draw.

Guess I need to start maxing out idolized normals..

Also I had 2 maxed out idolized normals and they were just sitting there in none of the teams so I fed them to my new Nico.

Insta level 40, and it wasn't even super or ultra success.

That's because it's addicting.

I ran out of the daily love gem bonus today :( Now i'm 5 love gems short of the 2nd 50 gem draw.

Guess I need to start maxing out idolized normals..

Also I had 2 maxed out idolized normals and they were just sitting there in none of the teams so I fed them to my new Nico.

Insta level 40.

That's exaclt how far am I away and I just ran out of daily bonus. I think we started on the same day because I think I started on the day you posted this thread.

That's exaclt how far am I away and I just ran out of daily bonus. I think we started on the same day because I think I started on the day you posted this thread.

Then yeah we started on the same day. Though you're a slightly ahead of me because I had at least 2 days where I couldn't play due to real life stuff.

I have only done 1 50 gem draw and I didn't get any cute girls :(

Yesterday I had about 3000 friend points so I did the multiple regular scouting twice and I got no rares either. Such sadness

How come you didn't get any cute girls in the 50 gem draw?

Most u's members are cute looking. :o

Well one that I got, Hanayo Koizumi is just normal looking with regular clothes. I was hoping for spending 50 love gems that I would get cute girls like the ones I've seen in this thread with cool outfits

The cool outfits are probably the Idolized ones, the normal Rares all have normal clothes. Even SR and UR when non idolized only have regular clothes.

For example that Rare Nozomi I posted was Idolized, I got 3 Rare Nozomis and Idolized one and she got that bunny maid outfit.

All the smile Rares when Idolized get the outfits from Natsuiro Egao de 1, 2, Jump.

AKA bikinis.

j8Xa6pa.jpg

The pure ones when Idolized get the outfits from Mogyutto.

AKA the cute maid outfits.

TJIQnYh.jpg

The cool ones when Idolized get the outfits from Wonderful Rush. Not really sure what they're based off of.

f8Gvqcm.jpg

With a 50 gem draw you must have gotten at least 2 of the same Rare card no?

Nope I didn't get any of the same rare, just random ones. But I see so you have to idolize them. So the Kotori I started off with since she is a smile when idolized will get a bikini? *smirks* ;)

Yes you need to Idolize them.

Yes you will get Kotori in a bikini if you idolize her smile Rare.

C70OyGg.png

The cool outfits are probably the Idolized ones, the normal Rares all have normal clothes. Even SR and UR when non idolized only have regular clothes.

For example that Rare Nozomi I posted was Idolized, I got 3 Rare Nozomis and Idolized one and she got that bunny maid outfit.

All the smile Rares when Idolized get the outfits from Natsuiro Egao de 1, 2, Jump.

AKA bikinis.

j8Xa6pa.jpg

The pure ones when Idolized get the outfits from Mogyutto.

AKA the cute maid outfits.

TJIQnYh.jpg

The cool ones when Idolized get the outfits from Snow Halation

AKA the cute winter outfits

kOQhTZ2.jpg

With a 50 gem draw you must have gotten at least 2 of the same Rare card no?

You made a mistake. Cool idolized is Wonderful Rush, not Snow Halation. I have 1 idolized cool so far

RueYHLp.jpg