Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

That Maki card is so awesome...

I always thought Nozomi was kinda ugly, and IMO that card doesn't help.

~3 hours from being rank 32, then another entire day of waiting for more LP to get to 33 and try out Bokura wa Ima no Nake de... And... I need to memorize that name (just looked it up to type it). Normally I'm good at memorization, but I still have trouble remembering Bokura no Life Live, Kimi to no Live Life.

T_T Juz played Bokura wa Ima no Naka de, failed 1 times, and clear with much bad and miss... feel harder much than all initial hard song before @@ Sweet sweet Holiday , zanen... havent cleared once in event before T_T

New normal pure and cool card available?

The normal pure was the one from the event that you gained with like 4000 points

Now you can get a second one (or more) to Idolize her. She looks really cute Idolized imo:

5kluuuq.jpg

The normal cool is new though. Her name is Tsurugi Kadota. Her cool points aren't nearly as high as Sachiko Tanaka so meh.

You can idolize her and max her bond for a side story though.

She looks like this:

Regular:

0sP3QMv.jpg

Idolized:

2KyCa6W.jpg

Hi, I'm playing this game on Iphone 4 and sometimes the game stutters, missing some of the notes u.u So, I was wondering, should I buy a 4S, 5 or Ipad to play more smoothly ??

You should buy an Android

Honestly check if you have stuff running in the background, make sure your phone's memory is enough to handle the game and you have nothing interfeering with the app. If you don't have any applications to clean your phone up then you probably should, they help.

My tablet has 1GB of RAM and runs it smoothly every time. The Iphone 4 has about half of that so that might be where the problem lies so your best bet is to make sure the RAM is as clean as possible.

But if you're really suffering from stuttering and are dead set on buying a new device, I'd recommend an Android, for the same price of an iPhone or an iPad you can get a great android phone/tablet.

But if you just want iOS then it depends, do you use phone features a lot (Calling/Texting) as well as require internet anywhere? If so then an iPhone is adviced.

If you just use it at home and can deal with just using local wi-fi networks then an iPad is a better choice.

I got a tablet because I rarely use phones.

but what kind of tablet should I get ?? CPU, ram and that kind of things ? :P

no idea, but maybe apple product? since its touch screen sensitive respond faster much than android system.

i think ram very important for this game, cpu and gpu sure need better too. 

You should buy an Android

Honestly check if you have stuff running in the background, make sure your phone's memory is enough to handle the game and you have nothing interfeering with the app. If you don't have any applications to clean your phone up then you probably should, they help.

My tablet has 1GB of RAM and runs it smoothly every time. The Iphone 4 has about half of that so that might be where the problem lies so your best bet is to make sure the RAM is as clean as possible.

But if you're really suffering from stuttering and are dead set on buying a new device, I'd recommend an Android, for the same price of an iPhone or an iPad you can get a great android phone/tablet.

But if you just want iOS then it depends, do you use phone features a lot (Calling/Texting) as well as require internet anywhere? If so then an iPhone is adviced.

If you just use it at home and can deal with just using local wi-fi networks then an iPad is a better choice.

I got a tablet because I rarely use phones.

Huhm, i think to change of my device too, izzit tis stuterring coz by ram size? somemore, need at least 1gb free ram or device 1gb ram?

Ern, if i used my account on my tablet, may i use it on my phone when the tablet is off power?

If you're looking to get an iPhone it needs to be 5 or higher. The 4S still has stuttering problems. I have a 5S now though and it works perfectly.

Also if you're transferring between two devices that are the same OS (Apple to Apple or Android to Android) then you can still have love gems. It's if you're going from Apple to Android or vice versa that you have to have zero love gems.

For those looking to practice songs in SIF (Android users only):

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.denden6.scfespractice

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=siy.sukutore

Haven't been touching the JP server ever since grinding the english one, but this is the nicest card I've got~

Screenshot_2014-06-11-15-16-46_zpszl6wfa

kawaii nico u have but its tough of take time to play both version.

Practice program~ tats i need for training myself, thanks for ur share.

I tried Sweet sweet holiday hard for event song with sif live practice, its notes too easy, totally different much notes with event one,also feel slower much than play in game.

but the game is better on android or iOS ?? the events and that things ?? also can I have the japanese game and the english one on the same device ? both iphone/ipad and android ?

sure u can have both server since different apps. Android still buggy than ios i think, event eng server far away behind of jpn about 1 year, sure event schedule too

but the game is better on android or iOS ?? the events and that things ?? also can I have the japanese game and the english one on the same device ? both iphone/ipad and android ?

Yes, you can have both JP and EN versions on the same device, iOS and Android.

There's actually 3 versions of SIF: Japanese, English and Chinese.

Chinese version link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.gamon.loveliveTW

Also, for iOS users, there is a good training tool as well: https://itunes.apple.com/jp/app/sukufesuraibutoreningu/id642839273?mt=8

I counted and apparently I have an effective 10 Makis counting idolizations. Only 2 nicos though #fuckloadsofmakifaction

You make the #Nomakifaction very sad. I counted, and I'm currently missing 7 regular rares between all attributes, 3 of which are Maki... That means 4 more then I can say I have everything BUT Maki. I would need 1 smile, 1 pure, and 2 cool to do that.