Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Sorry everyone but today I guess I sucked everyone's luck... Used my scouting ticket and...

I guess Umi couldn't stand my account and took Kotori :D I knew this was gonna happen :P

ycEVKs8.pngVBaO01r.png

My cool team is just a lot stronger than my other two ._.

So I was keeping track of all the gems spent this event, here are the results for anyone that's interested.
LP was 99 so I only played 4 EX songs each time the LP bar was full and I was 100% efficient.
  • Initial gems: 63
  • Gems spent: 9  
  • Rank ups: 3 
  • Event gems earned: 6 
  • Daily reward gems: 2
  • Anniversary gems: 3
  • SR Umi Side Story: 1 gem
  • N Rebecca Side Story: 1 gem
  • Current gem balance: 66 (+3 profit)

Though this time around we got gems from the Love Live SIF anniversary. Assuming a regular event, the profit would have been 0 so I would break even.

That last extra gem I spent last night was in fact needed as the cutoff ended up being 56,224 and I only had 56,130 points (close call!) although one gem for a mere 100 points is really annoying.

However, this event had slightly higher cutoffs due to the anniversary gifts and this was also an Umi event which is pretty popular, so I'd say that in theory one can make a 1-2 gem profit with this rank and still go for T2 which is really reassuring :D

Another event is over. Time for a summary.

Screenshot_2015-05-15-13-19-59.png

To be honest, I don't think it was as crazy as some of the previous ones; the cut-offs went preety high, but they were still in the margin of possiblity. I ended up in T2 and missed few thousand points to get to T1, but I was tired and decided to stock up on gems instead, since additional Umi and a scouting ticket weren't really worth it in my case.

That influx of stones gave another opportunity for additional draws, so I decided to try with 10+1 and this is what I got:

Screenshot_2015-05-15-12-27-36.png

Not bad, considering I'm really unlucky with the draws. Getting four SR's doesn't happen that often, although I wish they were something more in my taste (still, they're really nice!). Seriously though, YU NO GIV NIKO?! FOK U! I was hyped for that red riding hood Nico, and as usual the game mocked me terribly with 3 smiles and not even a single one of them being the one I wanted (I'd exchange that Rin/Hanayo anytime!). On the bright side I finally got some decent replacements for my initials, that should boost up my smile team nicely.  Not sure how I will manage to level up all those SR's, though; it's going to be a real pain in the ass at the moment and I'm out of friend points to do additional scouts for fodder.

Screenshot_2015-05-14-10-47-28.png

Feels so good~

I can't wait to try out new songs and receive the rest of rewards. With a bit of luck, I might do another 10+1 after the incoming event. It will finally bring a smile Honoka as well, so I'm really tempted to aim for T1, when the time comes.

Aside from that, the bots are getting slightly more annoying nowadays, especially when you get into situations like these:

Screenshot_2015-05-14-10-58-26.png

Screenshot_2015-05-11-11-59-49.png

And those:

Screenshot_2015-05-07-13-19-35.png

There's nothing worse than bots who win and then, as if that wouldn't be enough, proceed to mock you.

-,-

Congratz to everyone else, who gave their all and good luck next time!

I three day straight not internet due to circumstance..... event already end Y-y 

lucky i still Tier4 , sill got scouting ticket .....Lucky

most lucky is i use scouting ticket i get Rin SR (my favorite too <3)

YT2vqxj.png

Today i got back to online and now i get Rin .... so happy =3

Edit: and look like i miss out three page of here when i "can't internet" ...... active when near end event ..... nice

Okay now I wanna see everyone's teams :D

My team is scrub, not even worth to show :P

What the hell is up with everyone drawing stuff from their scouting tickets today and getting 3+ SRs from 50 gem draws.

Must resist the urge...

I am not scouting anyway... :sachi:

Oh my ..... i got another surprise ever i also hard to believe ....

my second id also three day didn't play ....

almost didn't get scouting ticket .... lucky it stop at (rank 15379) <---- drop 5k rank ......

and another i ..... now RNG so generous ...... Thank you

S6R6A6K.png

For those that don't play JP, they changed the title screen again, this one looks amazing. Also, Sore wa Bokutachi no Kiseki (S2 OP) plays.

We won't get that in a long time :wafuu:

As for the teams:

Screenshot_2015-05-15-17-55-56.pngScreenshot_2015-05-15-17-56-31.pngScreenshot_2015-05-15-17-56-47.png

My cool team was always the strongest, although pure is currently catching up. I still have to level up and add new cards to my smile team, but this will take a while.

That Eli's smile will haunt me for the rest of my days.

We probably won't ever get the special title screens JP gets, because they're for new stuff. At one point they had title screens for the new subunit releases with the song playing in the background (like Fuyu ga Kureta Yokan). And this is for the contest going on in Japan. Their normal title screen when the special events aren't going on is still what we have now though, just with Paradise Live instead of Takaramonos.

:vinty:

3rd time's the charm, surely!

ZepbQT9.jpg

I don't really like the mapping on this one to be honest, it's very error inducing I guess, my fingers feel like they're tripping up when playing it, I don't like that feeling, though maybe it's just because I haven't played it enough.