Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

@Ceris

"Could it be that you start freezing when you say it's cold?...... It's not cold, it's not cold, it's not cold...... Cold!"

Something like that. (* Edited with a better approach. Sometimes I really hate how vague the Japanese language is. :P)

Nah she's referring to that superstition that if you say it's hot/cold and believe in it hard enough, you will actually change your perception of the current ambient temperature.

So like, if you say "it's cold" when it's cold, you usually make it worse (or so the saying goes).

Nico was repeating "it's not cold" hoping it would make her feel warmer, unfortunately it failed :P

It's all part of a conspiracy. Newer players have a hidden higher % chance in getting rarer cards. It's to sucker you into buying gems if you're the splurge type 'cos then you think you can get them cards.

That's how NB got his 3 UR Hanayos but has been stuck with 1 SR draws ever since 

After that, there's a fluctuating 'purchase rating' in which you'll get streaks of URs and streaks of no URs from your 10+1s

:mare:   :conspiracy:  :conspiracy:  :conspiracy:

Calling BS on this one

none of my draws included an UR and I'm a noob so...  :makina:

I broke my no UR streak back in January when I got a UR Nozomi in a 50 gem draw.

Though even before that I got a UR Nozomi from a soloyolo.

And last time I got a UR Hanayo in a free soloyolo.

I break all the statistics, but god forbid I get a UR Nico, the one thing I've always wanted.

But yeah after I go my first 3 URs in a row, it was no UR for months and months.

I never had any luck. Probably because I didn't know that love gems are so precious and I wasted my new player bonus to resume live shows until I started reading this thread here :makina:

This is like that long lost childhood moment where you embarrassed yourself hard and whenever you think back you just want to hide under a rock.

Yeah, it was like this: I downloaded the app, started it, didn't play it for ~a week, had 20+ love gems and thought they were really easy to get. Then I read this and I was like:

"Stupid, stupid, STUPID ME!" <_<

Too much for me, just let me a moment- *cries in a corner*

Eh, wasting gems. I've mentioned that I've refilled LP outside of events just because I felt like it.

And Nosebleed with his 5 URs (4 with 1 idolized), I have 2, and one being from Ezeefreak's giveaway :sachi:

Both my JPs have 3 URs each at least~

Today I discovered that I'm one Honoka away from a full team of her without rares. I love you, Honoka-chan, but please...

Speaking of teams, does anyone have an idea on when EN will add more slots? Having only five is fine, but the extra slots would help...

Think I'm returning to my previous "not a complete scrub" skill level. 

0qKOSrp.png

Had a nightmare woke up got my gem from login said why not try single draw ? :D

Got Umi's event SR :D seriously whats my luck with event SRs lately :D

I sent you an in-game message, but again, congratulations! So jealous, I can't seem to get any Umi SRs.

I traded accounts for an UR nozomi~

Now my second account belongs to someone else. My new ID is 785286603, if anyone wants to add me... all the friend juggling with me has probably been annoying so far. Sorry about that :yumiko:

I've added you...again. So if you do get your old account back are you going to switch back to your old account and forget about your new one?

I just found out the lyrics to Rin's solo, Kururin Miracle (it wasn't translated before). I've now died from cuteness and gone to heaven. Anyone who wants to join me? http://love-live.wikia.com/wiki/Kururin_MIRACLE

I read the lyrics, I'll gladly accompany you.