Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Umi's voice really is the best. Though my favorite single still is Mermaid Festa Vol. 1 sung by Kotori. 

But Umi doesn't even sing in Fuyu ga Kureta Yokan :P

Yeah the single is great, I love listening to it, it reached gold status in Japan with 100,000 copies sold.

VFYGf33.jpg

Me being creative.

How do I explain this to a non-German... You Know, a friend and me listened to Nico puri and we always Understand 'püree' (German word for puree) instead of puri since it's proununced really similary. So... Yeah. Please laugh. Even if it's just because of me being really stupid.

*dies*

VFYGf33.jpg

Me being creative.

How do I explain this to a non-German... You Know, a friend and me listened to Nico puri and we always Understand 'püree' (German word for puree) instead of puri since it's proununced really similary. So... Yeah. Please laugh.

*dies*

I laughed. If that is enough for you :P

But Umi doesn't even sing in Fuyu ga Kureta Yokan :P

Yeah the single is great, I love listening to it, it reached gold status in Japan with 100,000 copies sold.

It was more of an off-topic mention (not so much, since we're still talking about songs). I never listened to Fuyu ga Kureta Yokan, but I did click the link, so I knew it was a worst girl trio song. 

Voice-wise, I'd say my ratings currently go:

1-Umi

2-Honoka

3-Eli

4-Maki

5-Rin

6-Nozomi (Why does your voice suck so badly, best girl?)

7-Nico

Hanayo and Kotori are weird. I love their voices in some songs, and I dislike them in others. They're pretty hard to put on a ranking, so I won't try. My favorite song is Kotori's MerFes Vol. 1 and I really like Hanayo's voice in Kodoku na Heaven, though.

VFYGf33.jpg

Me being creative.

How do I explain this to a non-German... You Know, a friend and me listened to Nico puri and we always Understand 'püree' (German word for puree) instead of puri since it's proununced really similary. So... Yeah. Please laugh.

*dies*

I laughed AND learned a german word  :makina:

English also has Purée (well, "English"), but the pronounciation is totally different.

Oh yeah, what's your favorite song for each of the girls? 

So far, I'd go with:

Honoka: Someday of my life

Kotori: Mermaid Festa Vol. 1.

Umi: Soldier Game

Hanayo: Kodoku na Heaven

Maki: Aishiteru Banzai!

Rin: Snow Halation (Damn, Rin's voice can get like this? Unexpected)

Nico: Kaguya Shiro de Odoritai

Nozomi: Otome Shiki Ren'ai Juku

Eli: Start: Dash

Uhm good question xD

Honoka: No Brand Girls

Kotori: Love Marginal

Umi: Binetsukara Mystery

Rin: Anone Ganbare / Wild Stars

Hanayo: Kitto Seishun ga kikoeru

Maki: Start Dash (and Aishiteru Banzai piano ver)

Nozomi: Dancing Stars on me

Eli: Cutie Panther

Nico: Nico Puri

Eli and Umi sound so damn alike in some songs.

Hm. What about your favorite song in the anime?

Mine is private wars :Kappa:

A while ago, mine was Shocking Party :Kappa:

But now I think it's No Brand Girls, which is my favorite 9 member song.

Now that I think about it, I don't have a most-favorite song. I really like Anone Ganbare, Wonderful Rush and Mermaid Festa vol. / vol.2 ~Passionate~, but...

I am serious, though. Mine >is< private wars. As weird as it may be.

They don't sing too many of the songs I like in the anime. Snow Halation is the one I like the most there, and I'm not particularly fond of it.

You don't like No Brand girls? 'w'

-

I wanted to go to sleep but then I saw that I have 23 LP and... Here I am. >_< Damn events robbing my sleep.

I don't listen to a lot of the singles unless they're on unit albums or something, but I have Kotori's and Rin's because I'm biased.

Maki's Love Novels is one of my favourites, though! Somehow it just sounds better with only Maki...

you still can get it SR.....

play normal....

10LP = around 100 event point (107 point if last place "4th") (every match get 4th)

1 hour (recover) = 10 LP

SR (25000 event point) = 2500 Lp = 10 days 10 hour (not include if you leveling rank)

Event 9am 5th March until 8am 16th March = 10 hour 23 hour - (currently) already 12hour = 10 days 11 hour remaining...... 

..........still can get SR.....

only bad is...... you need abandon sleep lol (set alarm) 

Well, you also have level ups (free LP restoration) so I might be able to squeeze it all in in time :P