Amesia is being translated.

You might have heard about Amnesia anime that was araing last year, well for me it was the best Otome anime that I watched and now I found out that VN that Anime is based on is being translated. So I am spreding a good news for anyone liking this title.

Here is a homepage of translator.

Considering that they are translating from extracted scripts I would bet that they are doing both web based translation and patch once they are done. As for Ios/Android thing on VNDB I am not sure about it but it might be a mistake made by hoewer added it to VNDB as on their site they have a explanation about how to extract scripts from this game and you need a VN in ISO file for it, and it might be just me but I never saw Android/Ios game being in ISO format before.

Hi! I'm the translator. I'm an onee-san, btw ;) If have questions or would like to help out, pm me here if you're not a fan of tumblr ;)

I'm not making a patch, but I would like to. For PSP. But there's a problem with the font in this game... English letters aren't displayed properly.

Anyways, the reason why vndb is listing a possible ios patch is because I wanted to team up with Bishounen Gemu and they said they had a hacker who was willing to tackle ios system... But that idea died and now I'm focusing on translation only. I'm doing Ikki's route (very, very, very slowly) and Shiori is doing Shin's route (www.otomehearts.com).

There's also a slight chance that it might get licensed - there's a short article at siliconera saying Idea Factory/Otomate is looking for a western company to team up with for that project.

I love how the translators of projects just pop out of nowhere around here.

Well I see the problem lies with technical difficulties and not willingness. I hope you can find someone to help with that because I know it's a pretty popular title.

Good luck, Onee-san