Grisaia no Rakuen CE Giveaway! - Finished

OriginalRen

Gentlemen...

The drawing will be held this Saturday after the Cocoro@Function! stream. Good luck to everyone!

The new, current set date of the stream has become, what we all have come to know as Sunday, which is the following, coming Sunday of this current week at the time of which this post has been posted. Does this mean that the long awaited drawing will come Sunday?

Can I have a link to the stream then?

http://www.hitbox.tv/OriginalRenFuwanovel

Oh, I read that as though you were saying that today is Sunday, not that the stream is Sunday. Derp.

Oh, I get what you're saying now. I read it again and I got that feeling too. It's Sunday now, Ren. We demand a drawing. Have you been brushing up on your art skills?

I fixed it.

Oh, I get what you're saying now. I read it again and I got that feeling too. It's Sunday now, Ren. We demand a drawing. Have you been brushing up on your art skills?

I fixed it.

I stared at this post for 10 minutes before I got the art joke.

Ladies, Gentlemen, and Lolis...

This is it, the moment you've all been waiting for. Tomorrow on the Hitbox account posted below, Mephisto and I will be streaming the drawing for the Grisaia no Rakuen at 9:00pm CST. After the drawing, I will announce the winner and post a very special personalized "winner's announcement" in this thread to commemorate the occasion.

Good luck to everyone, and may Lady Luck be on your side!

Stream: http://www.hitbox.tv/originalrenfuwanovel

VKBuzVg.jpg

Here is the list of assigned numbers for those that have forgotten. This is also for my reference.

Ejc9thG.jpg

Congratulations to our winner of the Grisaia no Rakuen giveaway, the number...

According to my list, Nosebleed, congratulations! You win the Grisaia giveaway! I'll post more details congratulating you later, but for now feel free to PM me and we can sort out some details as to how we want to go about delivering your prize.

Again, thanks to all those who participated, and I look forward other giveaways in the future. Thanks for tuning in. See you around the forums!

Congratulations to our winner of the Grisaia no Rakuen giveaway, the infamous and great number...

According to my list, Nosebleed, congratulations! You win the Grisaia giveaway! I'll post more details congratulating you later, but for now feel free to PM me and we can sort of some details as to the winnings of your package.

Again, thanks to all who participated (which in truth meant you did absolutely nothing except sign up XD), and look forward other giveaways in the future. Thanks for tuning in!

So...close....

Anyway, congrats Nosebleed :D