• Tachibana Marika
    • Tsugumi Seichirou
    • Onodera Haru
    • Kanakura Yui
    • Miyamoto Ruri
    • Paula McCoy
    • Fuu-chan (Ourd lord and savior)

This poll is closed to new votes

What I hated most is that this happened 100 chapters ago, they've already held hands before, Onodera has had literally 0 character development since then and it's getting seriously tiresome. I don't care they've what seems to be mutual feelings going on, it's just going to go back to square one and this won't be relevant.

My only hope for this manga to be interesting is Marika's plans....

Seriously Komi really cockblocked people hard....

I know I say this everytime but is it worth catching up on the last year's worth of Nisekoi and just more endless waiting? Someone reply...

I'm pretty sure we explained to you last time that it depends on how much you like the series.

In the end nothing much has happened and the plot hasn't gone anywhere, so it's really up to you, but overall there's still some fun chapters here and there even if the end result is status quo.

I'm pretty sure we explained to you last time that it depends on how much you like the series.

In the end nothing much has happened and the plot hasn't gone anywhere, so it's really up to you, but overall there's still some fun chapters here and there even if the end result is status quo.

So even thought there aint plot development, there are some good parts overall. yes?

I gave up on any meaningfull story progression with Nisekoi at around ch.50. I just find a simple charm to how over sterotypical everything in the series is.

I can tell you roughly how the manga will end as well, the actual "promise girl" will likely be a completely new girl shoved in at the climax (or Tsugumi seeing that she has the least obvious connections to Raku). Raku will be all like "that was my feelings 10 years ago, but I'm a new person now" and end up with Chitoge.

Why Chitoge? There has never been a single anime (that I know of) in which the protagonist ended up with their orginal crush (in a harem anime), so Kosaki is out. Marika is as good as dead in book, so there is zero chance of Raku hooking up with her. It would seem awkward cause it wouldbe pitty love, instead of genuine. Tsugumi is out of the question because she lacks the emotional balls and puts her Oujo's happiness above her own. Haru and Yui? HAH, if somehow either of them ends up with Raku I'll sell off a kidney and donate the funds to the Sekai Project.

Or the manga will end completely ambiguous with no definitive "choice"

You forgot the possibility of Fuu-chan being the promise girl :Kappa:

I agree though, it'll either be a new girl or the locket will get thrown away and Raku will move on with his feelings, something he should have done ages ago.

I seriously question his love for Kosaki because he keeps wondering what if she's not the promise girl. So fucking what? Just confess to her if you like her.

In the end Chitoge is the most likely choice, but I believe an ambiguous ending is much more likely.

As much as I hate to admit it, and as much as I loathe it as well, an ambiguous end is the most like outcome. I'll still cry even if I already know it's going to happen though.

Wouldn't it be great if they pulled a Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei at the end? Just have some bizzare shit happen at the end and not explain any of it.

Though Nisekoi is one massive cock-tease it does take baby-steps developing the character's relationships. This is probably the only reason why I'm still reading it.

If it ends on an ambiguous note then I'm going to sell everything I own and live on a mountain in solitude.

• 2 weeks later...

Golden Week is over so we should be getting a new chapter soon enough, finally!

Some spoilers from reddit on the next chapter are revealing that Marika's illness seems to be coming into play now as Honda says "Ojou-sama doesn't have much time left" on the last page of this upcoming chapter.

I'm so fucking upset right now.

Please Komi, let this be some stupid gimmick, I won't be able to cope with Marika's death, I don't want all those fan theories coming true :(

Golden Week is over so we should be getting a new chapter soon enough, finally!

Some spoilers from reddit on the next chapter are revealing that Marika's illness seems to be coming into play now as Honda says "Ojou-sama doesn't have much time left" on the last page of this upcoming chapter.

I'm so fucking upset right now.

Please Komi, let this be some stupid gimmick, I won't be able to cope with Marika's death, I don't want all those fan theories coming true :(