• Tachibana Marika
    • Tsugumi Seichirou
    • Onodera Haru
    • Kanakura Yui
    • Miyamoto Ruri
    • Paula McCoy
    • Fuu-chan (Ourd lord and savior)

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm still thinking she'll have to leave to get treatment or something. Still sad but at least she wouldn't die.

People are speculating her death because of the book story in which the princess dies at the end. And who in the main cast seems the most likely to be dying? That's right, Marika.

You can refer back to the fan theory on how Marika could be the promise girl and how it correlates to the book story, her health condition as well as the fact that her death would be the catalyst for Raku to let go of the promise/lock and move on with his feelings.

It's really sad, but it's a well founded theory at least.

But i'm still thinking Komi won't pull such a thing on us, it'd have a really huge impact on this type of manga.

I'm still thinking she'll have to leave to get treatment or something. Still sad but at least she wouldn't die.

People are speculating her death because of the book story in which the princess dies at the end. And who in the main cast seems the most likely to be dying? That's right, Marika.

You can refer back to the fan theory on how Marika could be the promise girl and how it correlates to the book story, her health condition as well as the fact that her death would be the catalyst for Raku to let go of the promise/lock and move on with his feelings.

It's really sad, but it's a well founded theory at least.

But i'm still thinking Komi won't pull such a thing on us, it'd have a really huge impact on this type of manga.

Well but Raku didnt liked the ending of the Story and ripped the last page out. Thats a huge indication for me that she wont die.

Is Marika's condition specified by any chance? If all she bears is an unspecified condition, it probably means she absolutely won't die and the card will be played forever as a plot device. Still, it's working, right? You guys are all worried.

It hasn't been specified, we only know she's been frail since she was a child and often feels weak.

In this chapter she started having spasms.

In the end we can only wait to see what happens I guess, it's still worrying though.

It hasn't been specified, we only know she's been frail since she was a child and often feels weak.

In this chapter she started having spasms.

In the end we can only wait to see what happens I guess, it's still worrying though.

I thought it was her having difficulty breathing. 

So I speculated that she had low blood pressure or something.

I thought it was her having difficulty breathing. 

So I speculated that she had low blood pressure or something.

The chapter summary in Japanese is a little vague but the word used can mean seizure/spasm/attack. 

You can also see her hand shaking in the last chapter, or at least the lines drawn seem to indicate shaking.

But it could just be from the trouble breathing too.

She did collapse at the end though since there's a THUD sound effect.

It might be low blood pressure but this would be quite a severe case of it.

It probably will just be some made up symptoms.

The chapter summary in Japanese is a little vague but the word used can mean seizure/spasm/attack. 

You can also see her hand shaking in the last chapter, or at least the lines drawn seem to indicate shaking.

But it could just be from the trouble breathing too.

She did collapse at the end though since there's a THUD sound effect.

It might be low blood pressure but this would be quite a severe case of it.

It probably will just be some made up symptoms

Yeah, you're probably right

EDIT: I doubt we will ever be told what the disease is

Chapter 171

For now I'm glad she's fine, this was a really nice chapter, Marika showed her true colors once again and it was amazing, I don't care how much Onodera blushes and how much dere Chitoge can be, Marika shines brighter than anybody when she wants to!

But there's still an ominous atmosphere lingering around, they keep implying she has some terminal illness, it really irks me, especially if it's just something they can cure later..

God Komi, y u do dis.

Chapter 171

For now I'm glad she's fine, this was a really nice chapter, Marika showed her true colors once again and it was amazing, I don't care how much Onodera blushes and how much dere Chitoge can be, Marika shines brighter than anybody when she wants to!

But there's still an ominous atmosphere lingering around, they keep implying she has some terminal illness, it really irks me, especially if it's just something they can cure later..

God Komi, y u do dis.

Nah, its Komi just adding suspence, I doubt they will actually kill Marika. 

Of course, there is a slight chance it might happen which will make people anxious and excited to see the next chapter.

I would really like to see the person that gave Marika her beauty.

Inb4 sad story about the mother not being around. 

Thats quite a probability, considering Marika's fragility which is most likely a genetic related disease/aflictment. 

Plus the father looks quite healthy so unless he's a carrier theres most likely something with the mother.

Or I could be wrong and it could be grandparents related.

The anime ended at chapter 77 or 78

and its manga has 171 chapters not yet finished

how long is it gonna take to finished the Anime or the OVA? how many months Years!!!

I don't know how many more OVAs are there going to be, but the manga had a huge period where nothing important happened, I'd say 2 or 3 more seasons would be enough to catch up, maybe.