• Tachibana Marika
    • Tsugumi Seichirou
    • Onodera Haru
    • Kanakura Yui
    • Miyamoto Ruri
    • Paula McCoy
    • Fuu-chan (Ourd lord and savior)

This poll is closed to new votes

Holy god. Paula's panel on the page before the last one is gold.

I love jokes about boobs. Dunno why. Maybe it's because it's something that reminds me of my everyday life as well.

Well anyway, liked the chapter. Too bad Marika wasn't there.

...About the alcoholic thing, well, good luck Raku, I guess.

Well if i'm not wrong on the first 2-3 chapters of the manga,it was said by Adelt and Raku's dad that Chitoge and Raku should've stayed together for 3 years and right now the second year is nearly at its end(its the first week of january end the second year ends in may but based on the first two times between this period will be less then 10 chapters,i presume 6-7). Also during last school trip in Kyoko(if i'm not wrong) both Chitoge and Kosaki(the worthless character in nisekoi) declare that this year(the one that just started) will be "the one" !!! The first year lasted 60-70 chapters,the second one will last approx. 120 chapters(nearly 110 till now)  which makes me think that the third(and last one) will last approx. 130 chapters of a total of 300 chapters! My guess is Raku will get together with kosaki(probably the dumbest thing it could happen) and that's because he keeps getting closer to her every 3-4 chapters(which honestly makes no sense since he left her hand during school trip to go look for chitoge and NOW didnt give a f*ck about the pendant just to get with kosaki). I suppose the girl that shows off ten years ago is chitoge(it makes no sense of being yui and it couldn't be marika since she states that she met raku in the hospital and he meets "that girl" outside and same goes for onodera since it's said that it was raku who would've taken her outside her house)
One more thing...my guess is that the writter first was about to choose chitoge "the one" whom raku would've ended up with but after season 1,the manga/show turned 180 degrees and onodera is the chosen one and that's "thanks" to her popularity based on the polls made by the manga. Definitely i think i will drop this manga,it's getting dumb...

Finally caught up with the manga. You'd think 30 chapters would make for some plot advancement, but nope. At this point Haru's the only reason I'm reading Nisekoi.

You, I like you.

Well if i'm not wrong on the first 2-3 chapters of the manga,it was said by Adelt and Raku's dad that Chitoge and Raku should've stayed together for 3 years and right now the second year is nearly at its end(its the first week of january end the second year ends in may but based on the first two times between this period will be less then 10 chapters,i presume 6-7). Also during last school trip in Kyoko(if i'm not wrong) both Chitoge and Kosaki(the worthless character in nisekoi) declare that this year(the one that just started) will be "the one" !!! The first year lasted 60-70 chapters,the second one will last approx. 120 chapters(nearly 110 till now)  which makes me think that the third(and last one) will last approx. 130 chapters of a total of 300 chapters! My guess is Raku will get together with kosaki(probably the dumbest thing it could happen) and that's because he keeps getting closer to her every 3-4 chapters(which honestly makes no sense since he left her hand during school trip to go look for chitoge and NOW didnt give a f*ck about the pendant just to get with kosaki). I suppose the girl that shows off ten years ago is chitoge(it makes no sense of being yui and it couldn't be marika since she states that she met raku in the hospital and he meets "that girl" outside and same goes for onodera since it's said that it was raku who would've taken her outside her house)

One more thing...my guess is that the writter first was about to choose chitoge "the one" whom raku would've ended up with but after season 1,the manga/show turned 180 degrees and onodera is the chosen one and that's "thanks" to her popularity based on the polls made by the manga. Definitely i think i will drop this manga,it's getting dumb...

I might not like Kosaki all that much, but she's far from worthless. I admit that her shyness can get really annoying at times, but it's also one of her charms. Besides, if she wasn't so shy about it, the series would have ended forever ago, which simply isn't how these types of series go.

You raise some good points on why it couldn't be so and so, but I can easily imagine scenarios for why it could still be them. A characters actions don't always makes sense unfortunately. Although at this point, I can't see him ending up with anyone besides Kosaki or Chitoge.

I could be wrong about this as I don't really remember what chapter it was on when the anime started, but I'm pretty sure Kosaki was well on her way to being the "chosen one" by that time.

It sucks that your dropping the manga, but it's your choice after all. Here's to hoping you'll finish the series one day.

Completely off topic but am i the only one's who's tired of hearing the term "chosen one?" Not just in Nisekoi either, but media as a whole.

You, I like you.

I might not like Kosaki all that much, but she's far from worthless. I admit that her shyness can get really annoying at times, but it's also one of her charms. Besides, if she wasn't so shy about it, the series would have ended forever ago, which simply isn't how these types of series go.

You raise some good points on why it couldn't be so and so, but I can easily imagine scenarios for why it could still be them. A characters actions don't always makes sense unfortunately. Although at this point, I can't see him ending up with anyone besides Kosaki or Chitoge.

I could be wrong about this as I don't really remember what chapter it was on when the anime started, but I'm pretty sure Kosaki was well on her way to being the "chosen one" by that time.

It sucks that your dropping the manga, but it's your choice after all. Here's to hoping you'll finish the series one day.

Completely off topic but am i the only one's who's tired of hearing the term "chosen one?" Not just in Nisekoi either, but media as a whole.

Thank you for your reply...so,

the reason why i'm saying she's worthless is because:

1.she got pushed by ruri and by the pressure of the other girls to get near raku,so i highly suspect she would move on by her own(she wouldn't fight for him)

2. She loved him since the beginning and YET she forgot the promise?! that seems kinda stupid to me honestly

3. She's too shy,uncapable of doing something for good and too much overrated

4. She isn't honest to Raku in many times and not only to him but even to Chitoge(i think Onodera knows Chitoge has feelings for raku)

I forgot to mention some other things...on chapter 91(when raku is suffering of amnesia) raku remembers chitoge and a picture is shown where kosaki's key is given from one hand to another. I remember perfectly the fact that it was the girl who gave to raku the pendant and took a key and onodera stated that the key "was given to her" so what i think is that chitoge gave to raku the key and the pendant and then raku gave the remaining three keys to the other girls.The picture showing at chapter 91 where onodera's key is shown...it means that chitoge changed the key with onodera's key. That explains the reason why chitoge didn't keep the key with her since the beginning because she knew it wasn't the one that would work!!!!

Well i'm dropping the manga mate because honestly i was expecting that he would've ended with chitoge(if not with chitoge; haru,tsugumi and marika would have been great choices) but as it is going now...i highly doubt it will end like i wanted.

Yeah me too....i'm quite sure that in the end it won't matter who was the choosen one 10 years ago....

Well i'm dropping the manga mate because honestly i was expecting that he would've ended with chitoge(if not with chitoge; haru,tsugumi and marika would have been great choices) but as it is going now...i highly doubt it will end like i wanted.

Yeah me too....i'm quite sure that in the end it won't matter who was the choosen one 10 years ago....

Well, sorry to see you go then. Haru besto btw  :sachi:

Yeah, the promise won't really matter all that much anymore. It only exist to (rarely) move the plot forward.

Chapter 174

Raku and Chitoge had a nice dynamic going on this chapter, or at least it was nice seeing Chitoge on the offensive so much, even though she miserably failed in the end.

I'm sure next chapter the phone will ring and they'll forget about what they were talking about, because that always happens.

Never get your hopes up. Ever.

Come to think of it, this is the first time in all of Nisekoi that any of the main heroines, oside from Marika, has told Raku they like someone, which is pretty interesting.

I know it'll be eons before Onodera does anything like that.

Onodera will most likely die before she has the guts to tell him