Minna Ohayo!

Tomoya_senpai

Minna ohayo,

I'm new in thi forum so I'll introduce myself to you. My name is Przemek but many friends call me Tomoya because my name is a bit difficult to speak out. I'm 19 years old and I'm a typical otaku. :lol: I read mangas, watch animes, read VN, draw some pics and collect them. I see here so many cute Avatars and signatures I want to have them all!!!  ^_^:wub: :wub: ^_^ *nosebleed* :D

But back to the topic. It's nice to meet you all and I hope I can help you a bit. *bows deeply*

Tomoya-senpai

welcome to fuwa, theres lots of great members and staff here so enjoy your time with us. if you find your self bored check out the games and chatter section for some easy going madness. and if you get a chance stop by the irc channel lots of fun to be had there, if you have a question or need some help ask me im allwaays happy to lend a hand.

here have a yandere on me.

]

tumblr_m6l9rxnvJg1qd0z89o1_500_zps3ddffe

OK! Here is a big reply for everyone's comments:

Flutterz: First of all thanks for this moe ^_^

My favourite VN is Hoshizora no Memoria. I have an ultramegaawesomebig crush and this is Hisakaki Komomo. She is just perfect (beside the kicks XD)

maefdomn: I've watched Clannad but I hadn'T the chance to read the VN. And I'll spread the Clannad love because Clannad is awesome :wub:

SieghardXx: I'll prefer an awesome Hisakaki Komomo signature. It would be really awesome ^_^

krill: Thanks for your offer and if should it be that i need help I'll write to you :D

Nagisa_Fawkes: Ok I don't have a problem with it. I want just my Hisakaki <3

Kenshin_sama: Thanks for your cute pic X3

And thank you very much for this awesome greeting ^^