Corrupt A Wish

Eldin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Auuuu... That hurts...

Granted, but she hates you.

I wish I could go and grope my classmates' chests without stares of hostility~

Granted, but only because they didn't know (they were asleep or something) and they all have previously unknown breast cancer lumps. Do you tell them or not?

I wish UPS speedometers could go higher than 5mph

Sigh.. I had this all written, then my browser decided to go back.. Time to rewrite it.

Granted. But you can never sleep again, and still have symptoms of sleep exhaustion (Except for death.). Within 2 weeks, you go insane. After 3 weeks, your shoe tells you to kill your neighbor, so you do. While in prison, the "person in the walls" screams at you, begging to be saved day and night until eventually, you bash your head into the wall to the point of becoming paralyzed. You can no longer move, or talk. For the rest of your life, you will remain awake and conscious, listening to the screaming agony of the voices in your head, and the hallucinations that have become your reality. You will live the next 42 years and 124 days of your life with a broken mind, waiting and begging for it to end. 

Have fun~ <3

r4sh9b.jpg

I wish for my wishes to be incorruptible. What now?! Oh, but before that.. Give me super powers. The awesome kind. Like taking a dump and not having to wipe. Surprise me.