Corrupt A Wish

Eldin

Granted, they are now translated into swahili.

I wish I could at least muster up the energy to read visual novels while I'm procrastinating.

Granted, but you dont have the energy to use the toilet anymore.

I wish the swahili visual novels were 1. translated to english, 2. on fuwanovel, 3. downloadale, 4. playable and without any bugs

Granted, but you dont have the energy to use the toilet anymore.

I wish the swahili visual novels were 1. translated to english, 2. on fuwanovel, 3. downloadale, 4. playable and without any bugs

Granted, but you hit your head and forget english, it takes 5 years for you learn english again.

I wish I could study without getting distracted or bored.

Granted, but you hit your head and forget english, it takes 5 years for you learn english again.

I wish I could study without getting distracted or bored.

Granted, but you study biology and find no job.

I wish i could have a research team for myself.

Granted, but you study biology and find no job.

I wish i could have a research team for myself.

Granted.  They waste all of your funding on researching what to research, start arguing about religion and end up having a huge public brawl.  You're arrested for starting a riot.

I wish I had 20/20 vision and didn't need any kind of vision correction to see properly.

Granted.  They waste all of your funding on researching what to research, start arguing about religion and end up having a huge public brawl.  You're arrested for starting a riot.

I wish I had 20/20 vision and didn't need any kind of vision correction to see properly.

Granted, there is nothing worth seeing.

I wish my wish would not be granted.

Granted, now CoD players are recognized as avid gamers.

I wish I had a cool wish to wish.

Granted, but the interpretation of cool has changed. Now wishing for plants growing out from your nose is considered cool.

I wish I had a balance of hard-work and having fun and lazing around.

Guest sakanaとkoeda

Granted. You are now part of Congress. Your job is to walk a tightrope during congressional sessions, and if you fall, you drink. Oh but you're also a scapegoat to blame when taxpayers demand to know where their money is going and because you're technically "above" the constitution, the government can't help you when the people rage

I humbly wish for 300 of your finest soldiers and a sea-worthy vessel with able crew, so I may slay the dragon that razed my village.

Granted. But it's region-locked to medieval France.

Ummm...I wish we were saved by a kawaii mahou shoujo and make it safely to the dragon's continent. 

Granted.  You're rescued by Mahou Shoujo Chiruchiru, who proceeds to drive you so insane with her crappy tsundere lines in the process that, once you arrive, you commit suicide by running directly into the dragon's gullet right as he belches out a gout of flame.  You manage to die from a combination of severe burns and liquidation caused by the dragon's powerful gastric juices.  The spirits of your dead friends and neighbors are making fun of you and your hilarious death, and don't particularly care that you failed to avenge them.

I wish that disco was still cool and dubstep was universally hated.

Granted.  You're rescued by Mahou Shoujo Chiruchiru, who proceeds to drive you so insane with her crappy tsundere lines in the process that, once you arrive, you commit suicide by running directly into the dragon's gullet right as he belches out a gout of flame.  You manage to die from a combination of severe burns and liquidation caused by the dragon's powerful gastric juices.  The spirits of your dead friends and neighbors are making fun of you and your hilarious death, and don't particularly care that you failed to avenge them.

I wish that disco was still cool and dubstep was universally hated.

Granted. However dubstep is now played at all discos.

I wish I could fly.

granted but unfortunately,your flying skills will last about two minutes.

I wish I had a horse with a badass cannons and all that.

Granted, but while you are trying to sit on it, you mistakenly fire a cannon. The next thing you know is that there is a cannon ball sticking out of your nose.

I wish I could become a super saiyan.

Granted, but while you are trying to sit on it, you mistakenly fire a cannon. The next thing you know is that there is a cannon ball sticking out of your nose.

I wish I could become a super saiyan.

Granted.  You turn into Krillin, who gains the ability to go Super Saiyan right before he dies again.

I wish I could go back in time and watch the good Pokémon seasons as a kid.  Seriously, my parents didn't let me watch it.

Granted.  You turn into Krillin, who gains the ability to go Super Saiyan right before he dies again.

I wish I could go back in time and watch the good Pokémon seasons as a kid.  Seriously, my parents didn't let me watch it.

Granted. The year is 1997 and Pokemon just aired in Japan. You are a 1-2 year old toddler from Hokkaido. Because you were so young, you couldn't remember anything. 

I wish I could clean up scratches off hardwood floor with a towel. 

Granted. However, the towel is now sentient and feels the pain of splinters. You monster.

Also it can cast a spell that not only heals 999999 damage to you, but puts scratches all over your floor again.

I wish I had the liberty of putting a profile pic without getting banned.

Granted. However, the towel is now sentient and feels the pain of splinters. You monster.

Also it can cast a spell that not only heals 999999 damage to you, but puts scratches all over your floor again.

I wish I had the liberty of putting a profile pic without getting banned.

Granted, now posting anything gets you banned permanently. From the Internet.

I wish I could install Bioshock Infinite from disc on my PC (Steam makes me download it instead).