Corrupt A Wish

Eldin

Granted. You drink enough energy drinks to do 3 sit-ups and lose 0.2 kg, but you develop a stomach ulcer.

I wish the last Metroid was freed from captivity.

Granted, but she subsequently arrested on charges of being in the wrong worldline, that is, ours. 

*Ahem* I have successfully corrupted your next wish, even though you have yet to publicly share it, Mr. Sanada. Don't question it.

I wish I could actually sleep when I go to bed, instead of spending two hours staring at the ceiling.

So do I, dude. So do I.

GRANTED, BUT NOW YOU WAKE UP TWO HOURS LATE FOR EVERYTHING, EVEN IF YOU TRY TO WAKE UP EARLIER For my jealousy at this wish is unmatched.

I wish I could finally be able to play Fate/Stay Night.

Granted, but you can´t play any other game, only Fate/Stay Night FOREVER

I wish newer games would stop paying so much attention to coop modes(sometimes you just want a nice single player experience)

Granted, but now the only single player games are ones that suck (Truly, co-op has paved the way for great campaigns).

I wish I couldn't become jealous.

Granted, but now instead of jealous you feel WRATH!!!

I wish for music from games(soundtracks and alike) to be normal everyday genre, like rock or pop.

Granted, but now instead of jealous you feel WRATH!!!

I wish for music from games(soundtracks and alike) to be normal everyday genre, like rock or pop.

That's... actually a good deal.

...How am I supposed to grant what already exists?

I wish for a wish so that I can wish for more wishes.

Granted. You get to make the same wish over and over and go back to the same time the original wish was granted.

I wish my electric bill come a few days before the actual due date.

Granted, but by accident they send you the bill from last month.

I wish for Sonic 06 to have never existed.

Granted, the war escalates to the point where both sides resort to the use of nuclear weapons thus the war ends very quickly with civilization being reset back to the stone age.

I wish I was a real life Sith Lord. 

granted but unfortunately,you're just cosplaying. :D

I wish I could be an assassin.

Were you even reading? It said "STOP THE WAR UNTIL THE PLANES CAN BE LINKED." You clearly did not do it right.

Granted, but now you are the weakest of Sith Lords, easily taken down by the lowest of Jedi.

I did stop the war, you didn't specify on how you want it to happen.

@satoshikyouma

Granted, you are killed by a police officer on your first assassination.

I wish my laptop was as powerful as any supercomputer 

I did stop the war, you didn't specify on how you want it to happen.

I wish my laptop was as powerful as any supercomputer 

Did you see my quote in the post you just replied to? That WAS the specification.

Granted, but now it will be confiscated by the government because it's too powerful for civilians.

I wish people would just revise their wishes if someone points out that they did it wrong.

Did you see my quote in the post you just replied to? That WAS the specification.

Granted, but now it will be confiscated by the government because it's too powerful for civilians.

I wish people would just revise their wishes if someone points out that they did it wrong.

Again I say to you, you only said stop and not how it will stop. I just created the how. The condition of your statement was for the war to be stopped until your condition was met. I just created a way for the war to be stopped, by causing a nuclear war and making both sides unable to continue war thus stopping the war and your statement did not mention any sort of time frame so I can "stop" your war any way I want. While I did use the word "end" my statement still complies with the fact that the war you specified did in fact "stop" as both sides were nuked to oblivion. Also with the ambiguity of your statement, I could argue the 2D and 3D are already linked (in mathematics) and of course your statement did not specify what this link had to be. 

As for your wish:

Granted, but how would someone do a wish wrong when they are just wishing for something. 

I wish the sun would explode. 

Again I say to you, you only said stop and not how it will stop. I just created the how. The condition of your statement was for the war to be stopped until your condition was met. I just created a way for the war to be stopped, by causing a nuclear war and making both sides unable to continue war thus stopping the war and your statement did not mention any sort of time frame so I can "stop" your war any way I want. While I did use the word "end" my statement still complies with the fact that the war you specified did in fact "stop" as both sides were nuked to oblivion. Also with the ambiguity of your statement, I could argue the 2D and 3D are already linked (in mathematics) and of course your statement did not specify what this link had to be. 

As for your wish:

Granted, but how would someone do a wish wrong when they are just wishing for something. 

I wish the sun would explode. 

One thing you don't seem to notice is the fact that the nuclear blast was a result of the war. If it was due to some other reason, I would accept it, but clearly you expected it to be correct and decided to keep it as such.

Also, you missed the earlier post by about a minute.

As for your wish, granted. However, which sun should explode? If you will twist my logic, I shall twist yours. The sun in a faraway galaxy explodes, causing no effect until the extinction of the human race about 10,000,000 years later.

I wish I had the ability to control dragons in Skyrim.

Granted, but now the people are against you, and you are shunted from all hospitable locations due to your control. You can try to scare them into submission, but the only attack the dragons know would destroy the town, therefore being counterproductive.

I wish I was decent at making music.

Well, decent is good enough for me. I'd rather be the humble MowtenDoo than the overhyped Skrillex.

Permitted. Nevertheless, your comprehension of the discourse shall generate considerable quantity of widespread incertitude amid the coterie that occupy this forum.

I covet the aptness of the physically capable.