Valentine's Day pictures thread's desecrated remains

Steve

What remains of the valentines post, the cute images moved to https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/494-what-is-the-cutest-image-you-have-ever-seen-preferably-including-girls/page-20

Valentines is best with tsunderes.

danbooru doesnt allow hotlinking so the picture is not showing, you need to reupload to for example imgur.

We don't really have a valentine day in our country, but for those who do happy valentine.

2nd picture

second picture has hotlink protection so it is showing incorrectly, reupload to imgur where you can hotlink

Edited by Steve

Happy Valentine's Day

Saint_Valentine.jpg

He was a Roman priest martyred during the reign of Claudius II, known as Claudius Gothicus. He was arrested and imprisoned upon being caught marrying Christian couples and otherwise aiding Christians who were at the time being persecuted by Claudius in Rome. Helping Christians at this time was considered a crime. Claudius took a liking to this prisoner – until Valentinus tried to convert the Emperor – whereupon this priest was condemned to death. He was beaten with clubs and stones; when that failed to kill him, he was beheaded outside the Flaminian Gate. Various dates are given for the martyrdom or martyrdoms: 269, 270, or 273.

Is this the "soak your sorrows in cute anime girls since you have no Girlfriend" thread? ;)

No, its the "Look, my 2d girlfriends are better than your 3d one" thread :P

And lets be honest, who on fuwanovel even wants 3d girlfriend, no people like that here xD

In my school the student council members were taking love letters from students and delivering them anonymously to the person indicated in the envelope (name and class). It was pretty funny.

The members were dressed as cupid and they'd burst in during classes and deliver the letters personally to the person without telling them who the sender is.

I thought it was pretty neat. Except the part I didn't get one. But that's why 2D girls are better than 3D ones of course~

For the first time in 6 years, I was alone this Valentine's Day.  However, I saw something so novel I had to get it for one of my female friends anyway:

oht-vd-605816.jpg?_ex=128x128

I was hoping for a Gendo one for maximum hilarity, but a box of chocolates with the image of an emotionless clone on the front was a good way to go too.

If I was still with my ex, I would have bought her a cactus.