I'm back ^^

Mikel

Tutturu~ I'ts been a while since I've been here (writing, at least, I've been lurking around). I stopped coming to the forum mainly because I stopped playing VNs for some time, and a couple weeks ago I started playing again, and I wanted to talk about VNs with people, so here I am.

I see there is a lot of new people so I hope we can get along ^^

Well, a couple of weeks ago I played Hinatabokko, which, by the way, has a lot of spelling errors and at times it was hard to read, but after I finished this one, I played Kanon, and Oh My God.

I should have expected it from Key, their games are always excellent. It's a great game.

I liked all the routes, but some were kind of silly at the end, like Mai's, she stabs herself with a sword and then she's alright. Or Nayuki's, where Akiko is run over by a car and then she's alright at the end. And man, I cried like a baby with Makoto's route. Every time she said "Aww..." I could literally hear my heart breaking.

Anyway, after I finished Kanon I decided to come back to the forums and keep playing more VNs xD