Uhm.. er.. Hi?

shuu

er.. Hi guys.

as you guys can see, my name is shuu~

ppl from my old forum call me as shuu or shun, so pls be free to call me whatever you like.

I'm currently studying in japanesse university (3rd year student)

and.. er.. I'm a big fan of TYPE MOON!! XDD

currently entering this forum to be some help with tl-ing stuff from jp to english.

oh, and english is not my first language, so pls.... pls don't bite me if I write something wrong.

anyway nice to meet you guys, I hope I could get along well with you all!! <3

ps.

I often bite my tongue when I tried to speak really fast.. <_<

Welcome to the forums! It's good to see new people with an interest in translating, as we (refering to us who don't know Japanese at all) are always glad to see new tl'ers (or is it just me? ;U;) That aside, enjoy your stay and have fun~!
PD: Don't worry about your english, there are a lot of people here, me included, that aren't english native speakers c:

welcome aboard there's lots of projects that could use your skill, i hope you enjoy your self here. we have a bunch of great people here and then we also have me so there is that . if you need anything just ask me or someone who can possibly help like the staff they're awesome. 

if you get bored drop by the games and chatter board see ya around 

thx for welcoming me guys~ <3

@garajei

I'm studying mechanics (mainly in humanoid robot) right now. =D

@Flutterz

lol, I'm a nonbeliever now, it's you're fault!! >.<

@Nosebleed

I'll post in that forum after this, in case they're still recruiting for tl~

@ Darkshine

wow, it's kanon!! it's been a while since I saw kanon~ I remember playing it like 2 years ago. =3

@ krill

thx, I'll be sure to check the games and chatter board!!

Hi! Waouh, from Japan, what a luck! Europe is not bad at all, but i want so much visit  your fabulous country!

I think you speak english as good as me or even better! ( english isn't my main language too)

Hope you'll stay with us! If you wanna something; just ask! We'll be happy to help you!

My little gift:

Sakurasou_no_Pet_na_Kanojo-situsku4u.jpg

@ Kirasran

I'm not from japan, but currently studying in japan university~ XD

but pls, come to japan!! I'll be happy to show you around the place if you come when I have holiday..

and thx for the present!! (mashiro from sakurasou no petto na kanojyo -> hell long name for a title, but mashiro personality is really cute~ <3)

Rohhhhh!!! I do my suitcase and i come eh eh!

Nop serious the reason why i didn't go to Japan before is the money! The travel is too expensive, and we don't have much money in our family! But live my dream for me ah ah!

Just if some day you could post picture of your university or the place you live, it we'll be very kind of you!

About  Mashiro, i told exactly the same thing a few days ago ah ah!

By the way, it's a pleasur to got you among us :)