Hello, Fuwanovel!

Rin91

Hello, everyone! I'm Rin, and I've been reading visual novels for about 8 years now. I lurk all over the place, but don't post that often. However, I thought it was worthwhile to register and take a part in the Fuwanovel community, since it's pretty big and is dedicated to my life's passion, visual novels :)

I'm from Norway, and I am currently studying Japanese at university. My motivation for finishing this degree is of course to read VNs, but I'm also interested in Japanese history and culture, including anime, manga and music (mainly J-Rock and some J-pop). I'm also a gamer of games of all kinds, and I'm really looking forward to playing the 'Legend of Heroes' series when I'm fluent enough.

My interest started with the Castle Fantasia ripoffs at Newgrounds, which then led me to 'True Love' and then to the rest of Jast/G-Collections/Peach Princess's stuff. Now I read just about anything that comes out in English, although I prefer moege and comedies since drama isn't really my thing. This may be slightly apparent in my VNDB votes, where Majikoi and Da Capo 2 are among my favorites  :P  (Also a big fan of Type-Moon stuff)

Anyway, that's me. From what I've seen so far there's a lot of cool people here, so I hope we'll get along :D

Thanks all :)

Have a moe:

s6vJs6z.jpg

This is the fuel that keeps me going :D

Enjoy your stay in the forums. What's your favorite J rock/pop artists?

Spyair, Stereopony, Unlimits, I-RabBits are a few of my favorites. Also anything by Chata and ClariS is gold.

Welcome to the forums! I don't know if I should recommend something, as I have the feeling that you've already played most of the translated/english ones xD I'll take a look at your VNDB later though~! Enjoy your stay and have fun!

Thanks :) I'm just new to the forums, not visual novels, so recommendations aren't necessary. But I appreciate the thought :) I have read most of what is available in English except OELVNs xP