Heya

Lambda

At this point, it'd be hard to have a unique intro topic, huh...?

Hey there! I'm Lambda. I'm a fujoshi that enjoys BL games, otoges and galge alike. I've been into visual novels for a few years now but I play at the pace of a snail so I haven't been through many.

Right now I'm playing through Muv Luv Extra in distinctly the wrong way, as I'm really waiting for the giant robots.

I hope I can get along with everyone~

Hello, Welcome here

You will surely get along with everyone ^^

I unfortunately won't be able to recommand you any BL games, but is wish you find what you need here.

Thank you, everyone! Warm welcomes are always appreciated!

@Sieghart: I've seen the anime for Little Busters!, and since I have, I have no intentions to touch the game for a while. I mainly play games without adaptions, and LB! is loooooooooooooooooooong.

@Flutterz: Yeah, I know. That's why I'm playing Extra wrong. T.T I just really want the robots to show up... However, that's kind of a disservice to Extra, in a way. (I also don't mind moe girls~)

@Kaguya: Yes! The art is so pretty! I was less enthused by the mini game and I feel like it would've been 10x better to play it in japanese, but it was a good game in english.

@meru: It's always great to see another fujoshi, isn't it?~

Thank you, everyone! Warm welcomes are always appreciated!

@Sieghart: I've seen the anime for Little Busters!, and since I have, I have no intentions to touch the game for a while. I mainly play games without adaptions, and LB! is loooooooooooooooooooong.

@Flutterz: Yeah, I know. That's why I'm playing Extra wrong. T.T I just really want the robots to show up... However, that's kind of a disservice to Extra, in a way. (I also don't mind moe girls~)

@Kaguya: Yes! The art is so pretty! I was less enthused by the mini game and I feel like it would've been 10x better to play it in japanese, but it was a good game in english.

@meru: It's always great to see another fujoshi, isn't it?~

I don't blame you, I'm one of the very few people who can stand the near pointlessness of Extra, but it's undoubtedly the weakest of the trilogy.

Thanks, everyone! I'm sure I'll enjoy it here, especially with such nice people commenting on my welcome topic~

I don't blame you, I'm one of the very few people who can stand the near pointlessness of Extra, but it's undoubtedly the weakest of the trilogy.

Yup, on the other hand it can only go uphill from here, so I just need to suck it up, I guess. I'll be playing the bare minimum, though. I grew out of harem romcoms a long time ago. So while I understand the humour probably wasn't too bad when it was written, it doesn't help... On the other hand, I'm such a sucker for giant robots and I have no idea why. So I'm looking forward to the genre shift~

Thanks, everyone! I'm sure I'll enjoy it here, especially with such nice people commenting on my welcome topic~

Yup, on the other hand it can only go uphill from here, so I just need to suck it up, I guess. I'll be playing the bare minimum, though. I grew out of harem romcoms a long time ago. So while I understand the humour probably wasn't too bad when it was written, it doesn't help... On the other hand, I'm such a sucker for giant robots and I have no idea why. So I'm looking forward to the genre shift~

If it's any help, I prefer romcoms over giant robots (which I was never a fan of) and Alternative was still one of the most awesome VNs I've read. :D

If it's any help, I prefer romcoms over giant robots (which I was never a fan of) and Alternative was still one of the most awesome VNs I've read. :D

Oh man, my expectations were already so high... Muv Luv will be taking a lot more of my free time in anticipation of that. Ahhhh Alternative and giant robots, wait for me~