True or False

Nosebleed

false this is the thread that never ends. it goes on and on my friend. some one started posting it  not knowing what it was, now there forever posting in it forever just because its the thread never ends it goes on and on my friend..............

next person hummed or sang along as they read that reply of mine.

I honestly don't know. There has been a pick up in visual novels being released here in the west with Steins;Gate and steam greenlight has been helping a lot. But the western audiences either have a bad view of visual novels or are just interested in other things. However if people are interested in anime I think they would love visual novels so it could be as popular as anime but I'm not sure if it ever will be.

Next person has been in Japan before.

False. Right now my facebook picture is a photoshopped version of me with a witches nose and demented eyes, my friend made it for as a joke and I set it as my display picture and now I'm too lazy to change it. Normally I would just have a normal picture though.

Next person uses anime desktop gadgets.