Hello everyone from fuwa

Seth

Hi to everyone here on fuwanovel!

I was already a gamer and manga fan for many years and through TWGOK i finally got into the world of VNs a few months ago. I've only read Hoshizora no Memoria and Little Busters until now and am currently into rewrite, but i will do my best to make this list much longer.

I hope to get along well with everybody and to exchange many opinions and experiences about visual novels.

Welcome to the Fuwanovels! Hope you will enjoying foruming with this community! cause they all are good peoples!

Oh i see, you've played some God Tier VNs Keep it up! :D

And don't forget, if you wanted to have some tea with me, just tell!

Hi welcome !

I'd recommend you Clannad since it's my personnal favorite but i'm no huge connaisseur. (But it's really good)

Enjoy your stay here.

Don't hesitate to ask anything.

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

That's a really good, if short, list! Since you seem to like KEY stuff, I'll assume you know that you should read Clannad next, and recommend you something else, like Steins;Gate and Ever17. :)

Have a moe:

ezrHQuH.png

Moe Spreader Detected!

What!? Your name isn't Stanley? I want my money back!

Seth(the new one), is your name Stanley by any chance?

No, sadly that's only an alias i always use in games (and picked up from one because i like this name much more than my real).

Then at first thanks for this welcome, i didn't expect that many replies in this short time :').

To my future VNs: I already have clannad and flyable heart stocked so at least one of them will be the next most likely. Which VNs do you recommend if i want a more serious one for the next time?

No, sadly that's only an alias i always use in games (and picked up from one because i like this name much more than my real).

Then at first thanks for this welcome, i didn't expect that many replies in this short time :').

To my future VNs: I already have clannad and flyable heart stocked so at least one of them will be the next most likely. Which VNs do you recommend if i want a more serious one for the next time?

I can't believe this, people not using their real names as their usernames... What has the world come to?

Like I said, Steins;Gate and Ever17 are my favourites alongside Little Busters and Clannad. What exactly do you mean by more serious?

You could get some answers by requesting it at here /o/ , *runs*

Like I said, Steins;Gate and Ever17 are my favourites alongside Little Busters and Clannad. What exactly do you mean by more serious?

Well, all the VN i've played felt quite fluffy, what is basically a good thing but i wanted to try at least one which is a bit less happy life but more thriller-like maybe. After all i heard Steins; Gate seems to be a good joice for that indeed.

Well, all the VN i've played felt quite fluffy, what is basically a good thing but i wanted to try at least one which is a bit less happy life but more thriller-like maybe. After all i heard Steins; Gate seems to be a good joice for that indeed.

Steins;Gate certainly is a bit more serious in that sense, but if you want to get really serious (or super cereal, if you will) you should try Cross Channel, Sharin no Kuni, G-Senjou no Maou, Saya no Uta, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, and Umineko no Naku Koro ni.

The first 3 are still in a high-school setting and not 100% serious, but the latter 3 are pretty dark.

Edit: Oh, and don't be put off by Higurashi's and Umineko's graphics - there are patches to make them better.