Fuwa Flood Thread

Kaguya

Honestly, it has an even less chance than 'Steve's fanclub' or 'Zodai's Loli Invasion Force'

The Kaguya Faction is very real and it contains 6 members already, you know. We are growing each day, and you'll soon regret not joining us... Tee-hee~

NjVtQsL.jpg

I'm no expert but that may have the reverse affect.

Nah. I'm not targeting normal people to join the faction. I want a small group of badass and oddballs. We all know that those groups survive far longer than trained military, after all.

what plan?

so kaguya wanna do harem now O.O

Nope. It's a political, ideological and religious group formed on the darkest corners of Fuwanovel. Getting a harem is just a side effect of it, and it's definitely not what I'm aiming for :ph34r:

what did i just read.

so whos your target? ;)

All of fuwanovel, and after fuwanovel has been conquered, the world.

Contact with the Big G has already been established. Preparations for taking over fuwan are on their way. B)

Fuwanovel allows for spam threads now?

I created this because of the derailment that is happening on several threads. It's better to leave it at one place than to let chaos run amok, right?

Fuwanovel allows for spam threads now?

We're still collecting staff opinions on the subject, but I'll clarify what seems to be the direction taken.

*This topic will be the one and only topic where flood and derailment are authorized - IRC sub-forum aside, since it is specific to the IRC users. 

*When the topic becomes too large, it will be nuked or archived then restarted.

*Because of the existence of this topic, spam and derailment will be more tightly moderated in other topics.

I'll change the name of the topic so that it's not misleading and pin it. Since it's your topic, Kaguya, feel free to add anything you fancy to the title right after the ":" ~

We're still collecting staff opinions on the subject, but I'll clarify what seems to be the direction taken.

*This topic will be the one and only topic where flood and derailment are authorized - IRC sub-forum aside, since it is specific to the IRC users. 

*When the topic becomes too large, it will be nuked or archived then restarted.

*Because of the existence of this topic, spam and derailment will be more tightly moderated in other topics.

I'll change the name of the topic so that it's not misleading and pin it. Since it's your topic, Kaguya, feel free to add anything you fancy to the title right after the ":" ~

Did this fix the problem for post count in here?