Which -dere are you?

Flutterz

So now that the forums have calmed down a little, it's time to make a new topic, which isn't something I often do. :P

Which -dere are you? I wanted to post a quiz of some sort, but all of the ones I found were extremely banal, so I didn't bother.

I'm a tsundere, not only do I like to poke fun at people I like(I particularly like this one https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/2923-nosebleeds-batting-a-thousand/?p=53509 ), but this one time time back in high school a girl I had a slight crush on hurt her leg and for whatever reason her parents couldn't come pick her up. So the teacher asked me to walk her home, and at some point while doing so I told her "It's not like I wanted to walk you home." At the time I had no idea what a tsundere is. :P

Maybe that's why I dislike tsunderes? Because opposites attract and similarity repels? Also why do my threads always end up with me telling my life story? o_O

Just in case, here's a pretty good list of -deres http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/411262/url

Hmm well i guess most people would find it hard to tell what they are, but in my opinion irl im more likely to be a Kuu-dere. or so i thought ill i read that list of Dere's..i am actually a dandere...i usually don't talk apart to people i know. but i guess im kind of a Kuu aswell, dont really show emotion till you know me i guess :\.

Edit: My bad, i took the quiz on that Dere page and in the end it tells me im a Kuudere actually xD...but ya i can relate it to..

Hmm well i guess most people would find it hard to tell what they are, but in my opinion irl im more likely to be a Kuu-dere. or so i thought ill i read that list of Dere's..i am actually a dandere...i usually don't talk apart to people i know. but i guess im kind of a Kuu aswell, dont really show emotion till you know me i guess :\.

Probably more to the Dandere side, since the feelings that I have from reading your posts are more that you're shy and less that you're trying to actively avoid contact with other people. Nice job on the creations for fuwan, btw. Take what I say with a grain of salt, though, since you can't exactly know someone from reading a fez dozens of posts.

haha thanks xD..we working on it slowly..But ya i think im already in my dere faze, as i have been here for awhile and dont mind "opening up" xD..

but my Kuu/Dan part really only comes out when you see me in person...i have problems with talking to people in person haha..but ya its those two rather then a tsundere or a yandere. xD

Huh, I just realized the page I linked has a quiz, and it's one of the boring ones. >.>

Oh well, I still took it and according to it I'm a dandere. I guess that sort of fits me too.

I wonder if we have a yandere on fuwa...

I'd actually REALLY like to know that too...

I started doing the questions, and noticed it was girls only... and after trying to come up with answers for the questions, I felt like I was making a mistake. So... let's see results here, people!

Welp. I did it.

48b9882be1bda84dd793ff3ce3f2c2cd.png

Not sure what to really make of it, if anything at all. But I mainly tried to answer as best I could.

(Gah! Spelling mistakes, grammar errors... The English language strangled in that one quiz! Each and every word burned!)

Also, I will admit that the whole tsundere thing has grown onto me a bit, though I'm generally unable to tell in real life. I'm ASSUMING they exist.

I think anyone who acts like a tsundere/kuudere IRL is either not taken seriously or is heavily scrutinized and perhaps removed from society, seeing as how fake friendliness is fundamental in most daily interactions. If they have the dere inside them, they're probably very lonely too, which helps to bring in obssesion. Seriously, having yanderes in our society is pretty common, possibly because you have to follow a certain guideline to be accepted. I'm willing to bet most people will either be danderes, underes or yanderes (or not dere at all).

Hmmm, that's hard for me to decide, and i'll karate-chop anyone that calls me dendere (and that's not me being tsundere)

Took a few quizes (so obvious i could fake my result with my eyes closed) and got kuudere, not exactly fitting but i guess my 'dere' side would only appear in fuwan so they are not that far from the truth

I'm none of these, I'm an individual. :P Anyway, If I were to classify myself as one of these I would think I'm a sort of Kuudere.  I'm not blunt or cold in any way. However, I am cynical  and the most important attribute that I think has me identify more with Kuudere then the other categories is that I very rarely show my affectionate side. It's not that I'm cold (far from it), but I don't often express my honest feelings. For example I will purposely hide any affection from a girl I am attracted to, but at the same time be able to hold engaging and friendly conversations with them. (This is why I am so often fucking friend zoned, and its all my fault!). For whatever reason I feel really embarrassed if people know I feel honest affection towards them, and often I do my best to conceal it. (Hope I'm not the only one like this).

So that quiz was totally pointless because the answer to every single one was "none of the above".

1. Okay just kidding this one is fair enough. Answer is second from top.

2. Uh, what? I'm going to need a little more situation to answer that question, what the hell is going on? Chances are I'll be focused on the situation at hand, while being conscious of said person's presence. 

3. Wait what the hell, what caused this situation? what is going on? I'm pretty paranoid so the first thing that will come to mind is "what does this chick want from me". I'd probably say something like, "Why do you say that?". Or if it is in a group situation there's a high possibility I'll pretend that I didn't hear it.

4. I'm not gay depends on relationship, and why the hell am I in a relationship in the first place. I have difficulty picturing myself in a deeply intimate relationship, which the question/answers seem to want to imply, so I can't really say. Honestly I can't imagine anything special, except that this may be a person I spend time with?

5. "Oh damn, now you're making me feel bad for not bringing you a present."

6. I'd probably get pissed and potentially depressed if I cared enough.(at direct time of incident probably confused).

7. Potentially depressed for a while but that's why we have VNs and the internet.

^Example of your rather detached person who will never be in a relationship that has been spawned due to the recent invention of the internet.

@zalor I act like that a lot as well to be honest.

I've always been quiet and irl i do have shyness issues so i could have said dandere, however i rarely speak to anybody too and i'm more apathetic than anything so kuudere has to be it because i actually give a crap sometimes i just don't show it often or to a lot of people let's say.

Kuudere it is.

so wait...the tally so far is 2 Yandere's, 1 Tsundere....and the rest Kuudere's and Dandere's :\...this is the type of thing you can see what type of people get pulled into Vn's xD. Well just my opinion

No, no. I'm not a Kuudere, I'm a Coodere. It's totally different. I'm never cold to people when I first meet them IRL. No way for me to be a kuu~