Good Day!

KuroShi

So I'm new to the forums, as you can guess from this. My hobbies are watching anime, reading manga, and playing/reading VNs if I'm not doing one of the formers. I haven't played too many, despite being a fan of them for about 3 or 4 years now, but looking to get more into them.

Some of my favourites would be Danganronpa, Hoshizora no Memoria, Clannad, Katawa Shoujo, and I guess those weird Touhou ones, if you even consider those VNs (I'm pretty big on playing Touhou as well even though I can only play on Normal).

As for what I'm playing, Deardrops and Dracu-Riot are about it right now.

So I suppose that pretty much sums me up. I hope to find and enjoy more VNs!

Thank you for reading this, and have a wonderful day or night or whatever is appropriate for you, and I will enjoy interacting with you all over the course of time!

Welcome to fuwan fuwan, do you also read light novels? if you do what's your favorite one?

I don't read light novels, although I've been meaning to. The only two I really want to read are Monogatari and Railgun/Index, but I never really knew where to begin with them, because of the nature of those two series being broken up all over the place in terms of the anime adaptations.

I don't read light novels, although I've been meaning to. The only two I really want to read are Monogatari and Railgun/Index, but I never really knew where to begin with them, because of the nature of those two series being broken up all over the place in terms of the anime adaptations.

I wonder what you meant with "broken up all over the place" Monogatari was made pretty dang good by shaft imo (though i haven't read the LN's aside Kizumonogatari) and Index is nowhere near the LN in terms of quality/Misakas and badassness/Acceleratorness. The anime needed more Misaka and so does the LN~

I wonder what you meant with "broken up all over the place" Monogatari was made pretty dang good by shaft imo (though i haven't read the LN's aside Kizumonogatari) and Index is nowhere near the LN in terms of quality/Misakas and badassness/Acceleratorness. The anime needed more Misaka and so does the LN~

I wasn't bashing the animes quality in any way (Actually, those two series are in my top 5 anime). I just meant that there's a lot of different "parts" within the series. Like Railgun and Index are broken up in the anime as two different things in the same universe (Except Railgun S where it overlaps with Index Seasons 1's episodes), and while I kind of know the order the anime goes, I wouldn't exactly know where to start for the light novels. Same with Monogatari, though I assume to just continue from wherever Shaft ended Monogatari (Don't remember the exact name of the arc), but for some reason, I don't think it would be that easy. 

I wasn't bashing the animes quality in any way (Actually, those two series are in my top 5 anime). I just meant that there's a lot of different "parts" within the series. Like Railgun and Index are broken up in the anime as two different things in the same universe (Except Railgun S where it overlaps with Index Seasons 1's episodes), and while I kind of know the order the anime goes, I wouldn't exactly know where to start for the light novels. Same with Monogatari, though I assume to just continue from wherever Shaft ended Monogatari (Don't remember the exact name of the arc), but for some reason, I don't think it would be that easy. 

Railgun comes from a manga, i haven't read it so far so i can't tell you anything from it.

Index LN are pretty good i skipped a few ones i didn't feel like reading but i will get to them eventually. Anyway the anime ends at SS1 and the new content starts in volume 14. I recommend you start from the 12th one in case you want to skip the first half which is mostly Index being kidnapped, and then get back to it whenever you feel like it, but that's just me being angry with the adaptation you can brush the recommendation off if you liked it the way they did it ^^