New Years Celebration

Flutterz

I'll be eating in a random restaurant which will serve some kind of special meal for the occasion, thinking about 'what from now on ?' and not giving a f***.

Eating food while i'm trying to download stuff in the hotel room whit the shittiest internet on earth.

Hopefully the food will be good :3

Unlike previous years i'm being forced out of the house to "socialize" and my parents won't let me back until i've "partied" enough.

I'm going to the beach around 10pm and meet with some friends and we'll just eat and drink and wait until midnight so we can see the fireworks. Sadly my girlfriend went away to meet some family members so she won't be present. I wanted to stay home because i'm not the type to go out and drink just because but my parents are forcing me because it's healthy apparently.

Unlike previous years i'm being forced out of the house to "socialize" and my parents won't let me back until i've "partied" enough.

I'm going to the beach around 10pm and meet with some friends and we'll just eat and drink and wait until midnight so we can see the fireworks. Sadly my girlfriend went away to meet some family members so she won't be present. I wanted to stay home because i'm not the type to go out and drink just because but my parents are forcing me because it's healthy apparently.

I'm in kind of a similar situation, if I had told my parents I'd be celebrating New Years alone they would never get off my ass for it, so as far as they know I'm at my friends' place. :D

I'm in kind of a similar situation, if I had told my parents I'd be celebrating New Years alone they would never get off my ass for it, so as far as they know I'm at my friends' place. :D

Lucky you have an escape route. I'd do the same thing you did but all my friends irl which are few are all going out and none of them have any interest in staying home with me. I don't have a driver's license so my mom has to drop me off at the place so she'll make sure i have left the house. My escape route was my girlfriend but she's away though even if she wasn't i'd still have to go out with her, she's also not the type to stay at home in new years. But between a bunch of people drinking and talking and going on a date with my girlfriend with fireworks of course i'd pick the latter. It's like a conspiracy to force me out of the house. Oh well i'll just have a couple drinks, watch the fireworks and then come back. The weather lady said it'll rain later too so i might get to come home sooner than i expected.

The annoying part about that is not being allowed to do want you want on new years eve.

I've spent the last two new years eve alone, people pitied me for some reason when i was having tons of fun. ^^

Taking it pretty relaxed this year.  I usualy go hang out somewhere with friends for the countdown, but I didn't really feel like going out, so pretty much the only thing that's gonna happen is one of my friends dropping by after his family party. 

Otherwise, here I am home with my roommate who is going out later, enjoying a cold beer, playing some Zelda on 3DS and surfing the net.

• 9 years later...