Can't paste any text in the main text box

BookwormOtaku

For some reason I can't paste any text at all in the message box. If I copy any text from a link to any number of words it won't show up  regardless of whether I use the paste option from the menu, right click and select "paste", click "Edit" and select "paste" or press  "control" then "v". Any idea what could be wrong?

Test on your notepad first and see if you can paste there or not. Also check if it applies to files too.

If copying into your notepad doesn't work as well, one suggestion from the windows forum:

Open an elevated command prompt.
To do this, click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator.
2. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow. 
3. At the command prompt, type the following command: sfc /scannow
Press Enter

Another more radical approach:
Kill the RDPCLIP.EXE process and restart it

Link to the whole thing here

Some people say it's because of the CPU usage caused by other programs like Microsoft Word or other type of software interfering with the clipboard or the RAM/CPU usage.

If you have any software that affects the Windows starting software then make sure it's not blocking the clipboard

There are also mentions that this is an intermitent issue. I don't know what your case might be though

I tried using my IE and it worked fine (albeit for lag), although my IE is extremly outdated (because i don't feel like downloading 200 Mb of updates for software i don't use) maybe it doesn't work with yours because of new updates, i have no clue, IE is prone to bad reputation for a number of reasons after all. Maybe Nayleen can look into it because there were once isues with the Opera browser only due to some codes. This might be related in some form.

So i did a bit more digging and found out some other users have issues with copying and pasting into the fully updated IE 9 when using a text editor, and this is as most assume a compatibility issue.

Again from the Windows Forum from a user who couldn't use the Wordpress editor (i assume the issue is the same for the Fuwanovel editor):

The issue is simple: Internet Explorer 9 can copy a text allright, but can't paste it into a Wordpress editor. So, obviously IE9 has some compatibility issues with Wordpress (also with googlemail, and yahoo mail editors, I noticed).

The solution was also simple, once I realized that: I simply pressed the Compatibility View button, and voila! problem solved. I was able to copy-paste again. True, IE9 can't paste colored fonts while in Compatibility mode (all fonts were displayed in black, just like the old IE8 did), but that was not a big deal for me.

I hope this might be of help