solidbatman's New Years Giveaway Palooza!

solidbatman

With that said, I want to congratulate all my fellow contestants who managed to make it this far. Having participated in the previous contest run by solidbatman, I expected this to be much more grueling. Sadly, due to reasons only solid knows, this one couldn't be as long as the previous one.

Still, what a fun ride it was. It even prompted me to draw seriously for the first time. So, again, congratulations to all of you and good luck!

Yours truly,

Imationer

With that said, I want to congratulate all my fellow contestants who managed to make it this far. Having participated in the previous contest run by solidbatman, I expected this to be much more grueling. Sadly, due to reasons only solid knows, this one couldn't be as long as the previous one.

Still, what a fun ride it was. It even prompted me to draw seriously for the first time. So, again, congratulations to all of you and good luck!

Yours truly,

Imationer

Same to you! My fingers are crossed, but good luck to everyone else as well, since everyone did well making it this far. :3

Yours truly,

Imationer

Reasons include: horrible management at work, getting hooked to Persona 2, laziness. 

Yours truly,

Imationer

Same to you! My fingers are crossed, but good luck to everyone else as well, since everyone did well making it this far. :3

Same here.

It's the first time I've participated, but I had a lot of fun. The last few weeks were very exciting. Thanks solidbatman. And Good luck to everyone. Hopefully, I'll participate in the next too.

And all done with the counting! First off, I apologize for the delay. Time is hard to come by for a super hero. Second, I apologize for the way the contest was run. Again, time constraints seriously hampered my ability to do what I had originally planned. Anywho, lets announce stuff shall we!

In third place, we have EruwaYuril

In second place, Flutterz

And in first place, seventhfonist425!

As I stated in the beginning, the first place winner gets first choice of prize, then second, then third. I will contact each of you when it is time to pick. Please allow 3-4 weeks for your prize to be purchased. If anyone notices and issue with the points, feel free to PM me. 

6jAht.png