solidbatman's New Years Giveaway Palooza!

solidbatman

After extensive research, including constructing a best-girl-detector-gadget, contacting a number of seers and reading the minds of numerous humans, cows and snails, I have reached the conclusion that Hachikuji Mayoi is best girl.

There were a few glitches after that result however. The gadget stated alive younger was best version, the seers said alive older was best version and the passing animals thought that ghost version was best. They all ended up spontaneously combusting so I will have to perform further research.

Hachikuji mayoi is best girl... Most likely.

Never seen anything monogatari-related, So I'll guess that I'll just take a wild guess and JUMP INTO SPACE!!! (I seriously hope that we are referring to "Best girl in the Monogatari series, otherwise I will refrain from answering, since I have that feeling that I will loose points.)

Edited by Katatsumuri

Blasphemy! Lise is best girl ever, even though Saber, Misaka, Kurisutina, Rena, Makina, Inaba, Hisui, Kohaku, Akiha and Rikka are pretty bestish too.

Come to think of it wasn't Zaka best girl? maybe the correct answer is Batman is the best girl...

I refrain from answering.

Wait, if I don't post anything I would have 0 points but if I post I would have -5, the human heart is such a mystery.

You're evil, I don't know what are your plans, or what you're thinking, but after thinking carefully about it, I came to a conclusion. Yes, Hachikuji Mayoi has good points, especially after the last episode of Onimonogatari, but she isn't the best. Even her loli points are lower than Shinobu's.

My final answer: she's a good girl, but no, she isn't the best girl.

Finally week 5. I'm looking forward to the fun of the grand finale.

Blasphemy! Lise is best girl ever, even though Saber, Misaka, Kurisutina, Rena, Makina, Inaba, Hisui, Kohaku, Akiha and Rikka are pretty bestish too.

Come to think of it wasn't Zaka best girl? maybe the correct answer is Batman is the best girl...

I refrain from answering.

Wait, if I don't post anything I would have 0 points but if I post I would have -5, the human heart is such a mystery.

A 0 or -5 are a fine reward for not betraying your heart (?)

Final Week

I'd love to extend this contest, but it's become clear I don't have the time to do so. Anyway, final week. I'll just update the points all at once at the end. So yeah, no clue who is in the lead. Should be fun. Challenge time.

Make your own nation! Where is your new found country located (no random islands, legit geographic locations only)? Design a flag, and pick a song for the national anthem. Then, give me a history of your new nation. When was it founded? Who were some notable figures in it's history, how was it founded, what are some notable laws? What form of government does your nation have? The more info you give me, the more likely I am to select you as the one lucky person who will get 10 bonus points. 5 points for doing this in 48 hours. 3 points for any time after 48 hours. 

Just a quick question here, but can we have our countries and their backstories and such set in the future? Or should it be the country as it would be in present day, if that question makes sense for you.

As long as you at least include everything I have asked for, it's fine. 

The glorious "Republic of Hachikuji "

This glorious nation will be located exactly where Germany is now. Why Germany? I just thought Germany would be a suitable location for it.

National Anthem: Platinum Disco (This song is great because you can always make people platinum mad.)

History: In the year of 2015, there was a great war. It was fought by many brave souls to defend what was formally known as Germany. However, they lost this crucial war in the turning point at the battle of Berlin where our great hero and glorious leader Solidbatman conquered the Germans. By using cunning tactics and distractions such as the classic Hachikuji picture spam and throwing backpacks at the enemies. This is where our great hero won the turning point of the war. Not soon after gaining control of all of Germany, Hachikuji was placed and enshrined as the new religious leader and many statues, paintings, and posters of her can be found all around the country. The first and only enacted law at the time was that Hachikuji must be accepted as best girl. Failure to do so would sent you to the many camps that showed you pictures of Hachikuji day and night. The nation is now run by Solidbatman as a dictatorship, but most people would think that Hachikuji actually runs the country. Still no one knows who actually runs the country, is it the great hero Solidbatman, or the religious leader that is Hachikuji. Some people say that the great war was won by great tactics, but I personally think it had to do with how awesome and best girl Hachikuji is.

jWiAMMj.jpg

Greatness awaits:

The year is 2078, a small group took over the southeast end of Russia and seceded. Their goal was to make a country completely dedicated to making the world’s best assassins. Utilizing the only the best and latest in biological genome technology, they bred the best and with each generation, it would only get better. The group’s leader, Ada Ourbanos, was traumatized when she was young when she lost her parents to an amateur group of assassins by the local gangs. Her way of exacting revenge is to make the world’s best assassins and take over the world so that she can kill off all groups she deems evil. In this country, no one is accepted from the outside to prevent spies from taking their secrets. The assassins raised in the country are sent on covert missions that place them in the highest positions in military of other countries. They steal secrets to send back home to improve their members. The children are given tests in adolescence and separated and raised according to their role in society so they can efficiently do their work, whether it be assassin training, research, or agriculture. This country is self-sustaining. The only law this country has is to always be loyal to the cause.nyehehehe.jpg