solidbatman's New Years Giveaway Palooza!

solidbatman

Took me 7 hours or so (I blame my inexperience), but it is done. For someone with no drawing skills, I'm quite pleased with the result.
Favorite character is Watarase Jun, dressed in Xmas attire. I originally wanted to put a hat to Hachikuji but I kinda ran out of space (biggest problem whenever I try to draw something, my inexperience shows :x ).
This was fun actually, a break on my non interesting routine. Now it's time to sleep, 6:20 AM atm c:
5NkJi.png

Edited by EruwaYuril

Yeah, I'm inexperienced. I used to draw a little but that was 8 years ago. Also, I usually use reference pictures to help me a little, if I try to draw something from my head, I would take 3x the time (or just won't be able to) :x

I actually liked yours since you stick to something more simple so it looks better, I kinda screwed in the hair because I tried to make it more detailed :c

Yeah, head and hair are ok to me. I too struggle with bodies, never got around to practicing them that much. I can somewhat do *simple* poses but that would be it.

It was nice talking to you but I kinda don't think we should take too much space with non-entries. I'll take my leave now, I need some sleep. Laters~