Shiravune acquired Mashiro-iro Symphony

You definitely didn't read the title wrong, because they definitely manage to do so with them got the HD version along with Sana side story. While I did keep saying that I hope to see this available in English because of the art (And Kawamura indeed manage to make Tsubasu's art beautiful in the anime), I still can't believe that it finally happen. Anyway, apparently it'll be available in April, although Shiravune change the release time to Q2 of 2024, which is good move if we see on how slow review process in Valve can be (Especially with Amazing Grace).

Oh yes, here's the link to the Steam store of the main game and the link to the Steam store of Sana side story.

Edited by littleshogun

It's a pity that Steam verson doesn't include japanese text :(

I also wonder if they include additional scenes from PSP version - some of those were really good.

If somebody (Palette?) did FHD PC port of whole PSP version (including Yutsuki's route and all extra scenes), I'd buy that in a heartbeat, but as it is now, this Shiravune release is a pass for me. (I own physical PSP edition)

(Although I have to admit that AFAIR h-scenes in this VN were not bad, and quite tasteful - except for Miu's route 😕 )

Oh well, let's hope the TL is decent, so english-reading audience can experience this great title :)

Edited by adamstan

Mashiro-Iro Symphony is often mentioned as being the peak of the company's moege/charage era games.  It was made during the latter-stages of the 'golden age of JVNs', in 2009 (The 'golden age' is generally seen as being from 2005 or 2006 to 2011 or 2012, depending on who you ask), and it was an example of quality in a time when VNs had only just branched out into distinctive genres and sub-genres but before the templates had been set in stone.  

As games of the type go, it is an excellent choice for localization.  

• 1 month later...

Bump the thread for obvious reason, namely it got exact release date and it'll be on May 2nd later. Also it'll be simultaneous release with Sana Edition, which to say is quite bothersome compared to just release it as one game considering Sana Edition is also has the common route. Anyway, feel free to note the date if you're been waiting for this.