Hallo! :3

Hello there, everyone! As you can see, my name is TempestuousInquiry, but everyone online usually just calls me 'Tempest' or 'Tempy'. x3

I started getting into Visual Novels some time ago thanks to a few curious inquiries and working with the Ren'Py engine, and I was recently directed over to Fuwanovel, and I am just so delighted to be here!

I am the type of person who enjoys doing a broad spectrum of things, which include writing (original stories and fan fictions), role-playing (literate/para RP), drawing, editing subtitle files, working on HTML and CSS coding (mostly for forums), and now of course, playing VNs.

I won't deny that I'm somewhat -cough cough- of an otaku, and I am a bit of a fujoshi at that. :P

Being a writer, I have some fairly decent editing skills, and have been hoping to start in helping some kind of translation product in their proofreading/editing of their final products. I see a lot of poorly edited or grammtically incorrect (English) mangas/anime/games/etc., and I would love to be able to help fix these errors for other English-speaking/-reading fans all over.

The VNs I am currently playing are Swan Song and Sweet Pool; I have played the original demo Act 1 release of Katawa Shoujo, but have been planning on starting up the newer version after I finished the VNs I'm playing now. I pretty much like anything (more or less) thanks to my curiousity, but I do usually prefer things with some story.

Okay, well that's enough about me, I suppose. x3 I haven't really worked on anything yet, so if you have any advice on how to get started as an editor for some kind of project I'd really appreciate it! Or if you'd just like to welcome me into the Fuwanovel forum family and make a new friend, I'd appreciate that, too! I'm always looking for some new friends who share my interests! :D

Edited by TempestuousInquiry

The plural of Anime with an s? Blasphemy!

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay here

The translation project for Otome ga Tsumugu Koi no Canvas is looking for some members (mostly translators) but editors are always welcomed, you might want to drop by if you're interested.

Oh no! I'm so ashamed! D:

Thanks so much! I'll definitely look into it.

And thanks everyone for the warm welcome! ^-^

Writer, RPer, AND from Florida? Waiting for to notice you, ha.

All I can say to this is: woah.  :blink:

I love writing, so much!  It's my way of expressing the deepest recesses of myself.  Role playing has been my favorite hobby since I was thirteen~!  Aaaand I'm going to college to pursue a masters in Information Systems (basically: coding).  It's great to meet another person like me here in Fuwanovel.  I've been alone for a long time here in the Fuwaverse  ^_^

Nice to meet you Tempy-san~!

All I can say to this is: woah. :blink:

I love writing, so much! It's my way of expressing the deepest recesses of myself. Role playing has been my favorite hobby since I was thirteen~! Aaaand I'm going to college to pursue a masters in Information Systems (basically: coding). It's great to meet another person like me here in Fuwanovel. I've been alone for a long time here in the Fuwaverse ^_^

Nice to meet you Tempy-san~!

It's pretty exciting to find someone with such similarities right away! I also started my role-playing adventures at thirteen as well! xD

And I have to say, I feel the same about writing. It's just so much easier to convey my thoughts and feelings through written words!

Things are pretty hectic in my RL, but I've been planning on starting up college and majoring in some sort computer programming/coding class.

We're just meeting and already we sound like two peas from the same pod! I'm glad to join you here in the Fuwaverse! ^_^

It's pretty exciting to find someone with such similarities right away! I also started my role-playing adventures at thirteen as well! xD

And I have to say, I feel the same about writing. It's just so much easier to convey my thoughts and feelings through written words!

Things are pretty hectic in my RL, but I've been planning on starting up college and majoring in some sort computer programming/coding class.

We're just meeting and already we sound like two peas from the same pod! I'm glad to join you here in the Fuwaverse! ^_^

privatetime.png

Heh, seems like I was right, you two seem to be off to a good start.  ^_^

Should I sign you up to the special Fuwa PHP coding class in preparation for college™? :P