[Submission] Small Changes That Make the Site More Fun

We need new names for each status.  As you know, it's still neutral, good, and excellent.  What can we integrate with each color?

White = 0-9

Pink = 10

Orangeyyellowish~ = 25

Lime Green = 50

Sky blue = 100

"Unnoticed" is a little sad.  Maybe "Starting Out" or something with no emotive language?

Yeah, after writing that, I thought the same thing.  Okay, so:

White = Love This Guy /// Starting Out /// Neutral  <---Which one do you want to see?
Pink = Liked
Orange = Loved
Green = Naomi Approved.  Just kidding, the real title here: FuwAdored (unless you guys want it to be like Aaeru or Tay Approved, or something like that?)
Blue = FuwAwesome~!

I still like my idea of having Fuwa and adding more a's as rep increases until you get something like fuwaaaaaaaa~

We'll cross that bridge when we get to it  ;)

I just wanted to put down here that Nosebleed asked me about maybe shining up the stars to the staff badges.  I made them dull on purpose, but when I asked Nayleen he thought it looked nicer with the shines.  Thanks for doing that Nosebleed~!  That was a really selfless deed you did.  :wub:

(Note: Apparently you have to press ctrl + f5 to see the changes because the old stuff is cached.)

Hey~

So, here I was (again) changing my profile picture and title. I got the image I want, and started the cropping/resizing.

Final product was around 100kb. Here's the image in question:

uURyr7T.png

Point is, why is the maximum avatar size 50kb? I think that's kind of too small. If not 100, at least make it like 75~

Sure, no one cares much about this, but I think the limit should be a bit higher. Is there any reason as to why the current one is 50?

Well, that's it. This may belong to the "small visual changes" topic, but I don't really know it. Oh well, feel free to merge it if it shouldn't be here~