It's been a great year, lets make the next one even better~

Steve

I can picture it now. Just when I think I've lost Steve and his loli- evangelism, I'll awake one day to find Steve dressed in full military uniform with an army of lolis behind him in my front yard. 

I imagine it will look something like this.

Oh yes, marching against Kim Jong Batman to free the lands of North Loliea of antilolism reign xD

Great post Steve. May we have another great year ahead.

We should also team up, you know you love yuri. We can take over fuwa with our loli+yuri supreme. It's a deadly weapon if you join it together.   *evil laugh*

What happens after the dust settles and you win, though? Who betrays who, I wonder.

What happens after the dust settles and you win, though? Who betrays who, I wonder.

Bats, Tay and others lie dead in the Staff Forums' throne room, many clutching the barricade which failed to keep out the loli forces.  Ryoji has gone into hiding.  Nayleen hasn't been seen since the fall of the Fan Translation board.  Forum rules are set to auto-perma-ban any new members who fail to take an oath of fealty to lolidom.  The tech support forum has been transformed into a virus facility which is slowly infecting the world's computers with pictures of High-Queen Mare.

At that moment, when Steve looks out across the scarred battlefields and the complete transformation of Fuwanovel, does he smile or does he shed a tear?

Steve, I don't know you very well, but I see you as a very great person.

That always cheerful attitude you seem to have is just wonderful.  In fact, you were one of the reasons I was drawn to this forum.  Even if you ever bother me, I don't think I could ever hate you or someone like you and that's fantastic.

And my contribution,

Samidaresub.jpg

Also, I may be being hypocritical here, but c'mon, Man. Fat lolis need love, too.

Bats, Tay and others lie dead in the Staff Forums' throne room, many clutching the barricade which failed to keep out the loli forces.  Ryoji has gone into hiding.  Nayleen hasn't been seen since the fall of the Fan Translation board.  Forum rules are set to auto-perma-ban any new members who fail to take an oath of fealty to lolidom.  The tech support forum has been transformed into a virus facility which is slowly infecting the world's computers with pictures of High-Queen Mare.

At that moment, when Steve looks out across the scarred battlefields and the complete transformation of Fuwanovel, does he smile or does he shed a tear?

OK, you're hired! You will be the DM xD Get some DnD campaign ready (like 2.5 edition or something, that's the version I'm most familiar with as rules and rolls go)

OK, you're hired! You will be the DM xD Get some DnD campaign ready (like 2.5 edition or something, that's the version I'm most familiar with as rules and rolls go)

The day you actually get a game master. be sure to tell me, as I love playing this kind of thing~

Stevestevestevestevestevestevesteve~~

I think WE should be celebrating having YOU for a whole year :D

Thankyou for bringing so much fun and tldr (just kidding, I do read your posts!) to the forums, and please continue to do for many more years to come ^_^

((I would post a loli in honour of you but I am at work T_T))