hellooooo! ☆☆☆

kersplode

my name is kersplode, but i guess you can call me cream or kudara-tan as well!! my friend gave me that nickname because i'm reaaaaally slow when it comes to translating... (πーπ)

so! i am an independant translator, hacking and patching games by myself. it's pretty hard, but i would really like to do it as a full-time profession!

i'm currently looking for some proofreaders for the game i'm patching, but they need to be quite patient. click the link in my signature for more info.

i hope to make some friends here, and help people translate! よろしくお願いします! (≧∇≦)/

thanks for all the welcomes, everyone! it's been a long time since i've been on a forum this friendly! *(*´∀`*)☆

@ p4izanagi: it's an otome game! any help is appreciated!

@solidbatman: probably something like 999, corpse party, or tokimeki memorial girl's side 3. i'm stuck between horror and romance... i want to play a game that has both of those things, but they tend to have H-scenes, which i'm not super fond of orz,,

oooh, galge are fun too! personally, i'm willing to play any game that's got light & fluffy romance. haven't played many, though--do you have any you can reccommend? if there's any sexual stuff, there's gotta be an option to turn it off, though.

ohh we are the same them execpt for the otome part but Romance is the best the best combo in my oppinion is Romance,Drama,Slice off life 

Dang! Independent translations! 

I wanted to do that previously, but not only did I not have any knowledge about hacking, I also had something called college being in my way. (And translation in general).

Welcome aboard. Hope you have fun

oooh, galge are fun too! personally, i'm willing to play any game that's got light & fluffy romance. haven't played many, though--do you have any you can reccommend? if there's any sexual stuff, there's gotta be an option to turn it off, though.

Yeah that's what I usually like too, light-and-fluffy romance.  Plus comedy.

Both of the games I'm playing right now are that type.

Yoake-Mae yori Ruri-iro Na, there are 2 versions, one is hentai and the other is not, I'm playing the one that's not, so check that out.

And check out Lamune, on that one the safe version is on PS2, so if you play the PC one there are H-scenes...but they are short, if you're willing to hold down the Skip key you can Fast-forward past it.

Both of those were popular enough in Japan to get anime made out of them.

Lastly, there is the short but sweet Mirai no Kimi to Subete no Uta ni which is safe and which I'll plug b/c I translated it.