Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

then you should go introduce yourself over at this thread: http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/5459-kantai-collection-discussion-thread/page__st__9740#topmost

Everyone over there is very knowledgeable (with several fluent japanese speakers who can translate anything you might want translated) and everyone, including myself, loves to see new players and help them out during those early stages of the game with advice, tips, and tricks. There's nowhere better to get up to the minute info on the latest updates and tweets from the devs. There's even a guy who translates the dev tweets as they come out

I used the Kancolle wikia tutorials so I pretty much know the basics, the only thing I'm having trouble with 1-4 (damn battleships and carriers)

I used the Kancolle wikia tutorials so I pretty much know the basics, the only thing I'm having trouble with 1-4 (damn battleships and carriers)

do a couple crafts for battleships. the lower level you are the higher your chance of getting a BB out of the recipe instead of a CA or CL is. once you have a BB (any will do but you should hope for a kongou-class or if you're super lucky a Nagato-class) all the maps up to 2-4 become trivial. Also, as soon as you get yourself a CVL you should make sure you do the quest for Akagi. Having a full on aircraft carrier really helps things. Also, seriously do go introduce yourself at that forum. There is lots that the people over there can help with. they are far more knowledgeable than me

do a couple crafts for battleships. the lower level you are the higher your chance of getting a BB out of the recipe instead of a CA or CL is. once you have a BB (any will do but you should hope for a kongou-class or if you're super lucky a Nagato-class) all the maps up to 2-4 become trivial. Also, as soon as you get yourself a CVL you should make sure you do the quest for Akagi. Having a full on aircraft carrier really helps things. Also, seriously do go introduce yourself at that forum. There is lots that the people over there can help with. they are far more knowledgeable than me

I have Hiei and Kirishima (Kongou Class BB), and Houshou (CVL) in my main fleet.

I have Hiei and Kirishima (Kongou Class BB), and Houshou (CVL) in my main fleet.

Kirishima was my first BB :) you should be able to stomp 1-4 then. Make sure you have Houshou in your 1st fleet when you do the quest for Akagi. She is one of the best CV's in the game (along with Taihou, and kaga) You should do the quest for her (just sink a CV with Houshou in your fleet) as soon as possible since trying to get akagi without doing the quest is next to impossible (I have seen one Akagi during my entire time doing LSC) and she is amazing

random kaga picture:

b2ktcLL.jpg

random f-35

F-35.jpg

Do you know??? F-35 is the most advanced jets?

it can fullfill any role to air support,air superiority and bomber.

A10 thunderbolt will be replaced by F-35 in.

F35A is a CTOL fighter n F35B is a STOVL fighter.

Probably a little late on this, but you guys post too goddamn fast. On the subject of Chris' route, I kept hearing a lot of bad things about it. Honestly, it was my favorite route that's translated so far (followed closely by Wanko, ofc.) Everyone who's talking about the 

"rape" scene

, I'll agree that it was kind of weird, but 

It totally wasn't rape. Yes, it started out forceful and not entire consensual, but she was completely fine with it later on.

It even mentions the VERY NEXT SCENE how happy she looked the next morning. I highly recommend doing Chris' route, but I may be in the minority here.

Boeing B-29 Superfortress

The most famous B29 are

Enola gay and Bockscar.

Which Little boy and Fat man are loaded and unloaded .

I don't know if anyone here plays dystopian wars or not, but when I hear superfortress, the only thing I can think of is:

P1040985.jpg