Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

I only liked p3 portable coz of the female main character.If the original game had it i wouldnt even bother

Still i haz no psp vita so i wouldnt be able to play even if i wanted

Why?

If I have to choose between a good game, or its improved version, I'll always go for the improved version.

I was about to mention yours, but judging from your reply I wasn't sure if you got the joke or not :X

I only wanted to make you feel safe : (

Why?

If I have to choose between a good game, or its improved version, I'll always go for the improved version.

I only wanted to make you feel safe : (

Ever played Lunar SSSC?Improved is not always better

Sometimes the improvements are not worth it if they butcher the essence of the game

Ever played Lunar SSSC?Improved is not always better

Sometimes the improvements are not worth it if they butcher the essence of the game

If it butchers the game, then it's not an improved version. Improved directly implies better. There are actualized versions, HD versions, all that stuff. And they can be an improved version or not.

Guest Draconos

I lover Lunar by "Working Designs" then the psp "improved" version appeared and i died a little inside :(

I wonder how many people here play old Jrpgs

I guess that answer to this question would entirely depend on what you consider to be "old" JRPG.

Jack: Did you watch that movie last night?

Harry: Yeah, but it was a complete waste of time.

Jack: What a coincidence! I combined all my wristwatches to make a belt. It's a complete waist of time! :D

What did the toy store sign say? Don't feed the animals. They are already stuffed.

Guest Draconos

I would say about 10 years or older jrpg releases

Yay I am a person who plays old JRPGs since i play FFX and FFIX and occasionally older FFs on emulators!

I remember the first time I saw a universal remote control. I thought to myself: "well, this changes everything."

Man I love puns.

What do you get when you drop a piano down a mineshaft? A flat miner.

hahahaha tomorrow, Dim will be surprised lol