Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

legally buy

The reason so many of us pirate japanese VN's is that it is really hard (and sometimes actually impossible) to get a copy legitimatly, and when you can find one for sale it is often exorbitantly expensive due to international shipping, import fees etc. Good luck getting one though, I think we should support the developers of good visual novels whenever possible, especially one as good as Grisia

So am I seeing this right, that all of you are roleplaying as your Characters?

I´ll give it a try!

Uhm.. I´ve got some leftover cookies.. but I´ll only give them to you all so you won´t annoy me!

Don´t misunderstand..

The reason so many of us pirate japanese VN's is that it is really hard (and sometimes actually impossible) to get a copy legitimatly, and when you can find one for sale it is often exorbitantly expensive due to international shipping, import fees etc. Good luck getting one though, I think we should support the developers of good visual novels whenever possible, especially one as good as Grisia

to be frank....All of my nukiges(translated or not) was pirated, sadly mangagamer translated mostly nukige.I do own official copy for some of my vn(Grisaia,Majikoi,Demonbane and others),however be4 i bought a copy i'll pirated it first.If i think it gud nuff for my money i'll buy it.

Hey. Hey Jun. Listen, Jun. Listen. Jun. Jun. Listen. I gotta ask ya something. Not about to bring an old argument back, but is Illya (FSN, not Zero) a loli? It's been bugging me. 

You mean by dictionary/grammatical standards, or anime society standards? o:

tumblr_mpe48zoBM51s7ppnso1_400.gif

This isn't even my final form.

16i9tes.gif

What did you doooooo. I told you that tagging a video as "chocolate cookies" and then throwing in your hardcore yaoi wasn't cool.

I bought all the Hellsing Ultimate Blu-rays and uploaded the specials + fights. Now I'm wondering if there's a way to get all my subscriptions back. Ain't no way I can remember all the channels I was subscribed to.

Then I ask, my opinion as a filologist, or an anime lover :D

As whoever you were when we had that previous argument.

I bought all the Hellsing Ultimate Blu-rays and uploaded the specials + fights. Now I'm wondering if there's a way to get all my subscriptions back. Ain't no way I can remember all the channels I was subscribed to.

As whoever you were when we had that previous argument.

I was the filologist, so then I'll say she's a petite, not a loli, since I seem to remember she's 18? Although her topic could be thorny, since her appearance is caused heavily due to modifications, wasn't it?

Send a counter-report? Then again you have little to nothing to justify for those uploads, but it's not like they're gonna read it manually. Maybe.

Send a counter-report? Then again you have little no nothing to justify for those uploads, but it's not like they're gonna manually check it. Maybe.

Did that when my videos got blocked. I knew I could go to court, but that never happens, and most videos get reinstated. However, in my case, YouTube just plain told me that "We've reviewed your claim, and it doesn't seem you have the necessary rights to this video, and your claim has been denied", and that was fucking bullshit. YouTube has no right to "review" my claim and deny it. They are legally obliged to forward it to the other party and stay out of the matter. They can't make a decision on the matter. But since they have absolutely no customer support, I wasn't able to contact them.

I was the filologist, so then I'll say she's a petite, not a loli, since I seem to remember she's 18? Although her topic could be thorny, since her appearance is caused heavily due to modifications, wasn't it?

You know, you can't really cosplay as Jun and be a filologist, since Jun clearly isn't one.

Did that when my videos got blocked. I knew I could go to court, but that never happens, and most videos get reinstated. However, in my case, YouTube just plain told me that "We've reviewed your claim, and it doesn't seem you have the necessary rights to this video, and your claim has been denied", and that was fucking bullshit. YouTube has no right to "review" my claim and deny it. They are legally obliged to forward it to the other party and stay out of the matter. They can't make a decision on the matter. But since they have absolutely no customer support, I wasn't able to contact them.

There have been several arguments regarding that already, especially ever since YouTube implemented their automatic copyright detection system which many consider to be excruciatingly sensitive and annoying. Unfortunately, even after all the complaints by every single youtube figure I know of, no significant change has been made.  -_-

if im not wrong. it was from a doujin called Cast aoi. a very fun doujin tht full of netorare,mind break, fat men, ahegao, anal and somehat beautiful girls.

Aah... Finally something new to read!

It's cosplay precisely because Jun isn't one ;D

Touche.

There have been several arguments regarding that already, especially ever since YouTube implemented their automatic copyright detection system which many consider to be excruciatingly sensitive and annoying. Unfortunately, even after all the complaints by every single youtube figure I know of, no significant change has been made.  -_-

I don't personally give a shit if their system for detection is terrible, as long as they don't do anything when a counter-claim is submitted. However, not just refusing to forward it, but even taking it into their own hands, is not just not their place, it's downright insulting.

I don't personally give a shit if their system for detection is terrible, as long as they don't do anything when a counter-claim is submitted. However, not just refusing to forward it, but even taking it into their own hands, is not just not their place, it's downright insulting.

It is. But it's been around for quite a long time and most of us aren't really capable of doing anything about it. YT is known to be ignorant with unsatisfying customer support, but you're gonna have to deal with it.