Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

that Vn doesnt look too good for my tastes. I dont like the sprites, I dont like Kendo. Will that thing gona be eroge at all ?

"Key Features: - Abundance of fan service, of course. We are shameless..."

There's that. But no adult content.

I also don't like them, but I'm interested in how they handled the material as an indie developer.

Its funny how they have spoilers in Char intro....

For the sake of appeal. Look on the bright side, Kickstarter doesn't support spoiler tags.

Fuwanovel: 1, Kickstarter: 0

Hey hey, I'm just doing my job as the broadcaster. You should stop slacking off!

And why would I do that~? It's not like I signed up for it...

Yup, it'd be one of the few visual novels on Steam. For an indie VN it certainly shows production value, and I like its premise. The problem with Western audiences though, is they tend to expect gameplay, as opposed to the nature of visual novels which are most often than not built entirely on character dialogue.

7aa377dce75a89e00bb620ed18f21176_large.p\

I see this particular image was most probably what hooked you up to this. I can understand that.

From what I read, there'll be gameplay.

One thing that I like about their project is that your actions actually matter. Will you practice and improve your kendo? Will you study and become a reliable student for your friends and such?

It also looks like there'll be a good amount of choices and such, which 90% VNs lack.

One thing that I like about their project is that your actions actually matter. Will you practice and improve your kendo? Will you study and become a reliable student for your friends and such?

It also looks like there'll be a good amount of choices and such, which 90% VNs lack.

That bit also caught my eye. I'm highly interested in how they implement any combat system if present, and how the choices influence the game.

The part where you get to 'shape the main character's personality' was also an intriguing appeal. But I feel expecting too much would be setting myself up for disappointment.

That bit also caught my eye. I'm highly interested in how they implement any combat system if present, and how the choices influence the game.

The part where you get to 'shape the main character's personality' was also an intriguing appeal. But I feel expecting too much would be setting myself up for disappointment.

Haha yeah, but my guess is that considering how Japanese VNs are, any amount of "shaping the MC" will be more than we have ever got from VNs : p

Monmon~

Not Monmon, but mormon. Hueuheuhe.

You can always call him Mr. Banana.

8txzS.jpg

Jokes aside, Mon is more friendly right???? and why banana??? U even know my real nme too~~~~~

That's cute. On the other hand I worked so hard to find that picture and it isn't even working. Where is the justice Fuwanovel ! ?

In any case I got to get back to work rski out.

Gambare~~~~

Guest Draconos

too weird....she is my fav Char but her name is kinda let down...thats why i'm only using IS.

Call me Haou!!! 

How about that I just call you weird little green-haired snack?