Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Welp... This topic looked like too much fun to just sit out of. Made an account for the sake of you all... Because I love you that much. D;

I saw you lurking around my profile. I know I'm kind of extremely attractive, but you'll need to conduct yourself in this thread, as hard as it may be!

I saw you lurking around my profile. I know I'm kind of extremely attractive, but you'll need to conduct yourself in this thread, as hard as it may be!

It's all just a ruse, say what you will, but I know he's really after Ouraibaa....that guy gets all the fans.

tumblr_meda1rXNPr1r6dt2xo1_500.gif

Oh Lord, what hath I doneth to thou to deserve such a cruel treatment?

(And yes, I know. I suck at Old English. Don't rub it in.)

Well.... ^_^

Well, it's been getting hotter recently, so I would prefer a fan, I guess.

'Twas this heinous pun made in errant jest that thou hast to blame for thine current predicament.

Still excited to see what Minato-soft is going to do with Akame ga Kill, it's a series that I really enjoy

After i read this I burned through the Akame ga Kill manga and it´s really awesome :o I like the fact that the artist has the guts to let main cast die, so every battle has some sort of danger to it. I´m afraid because of the rape actions though..if it hits someone on the main cast I might just drop it, because i hate this kind of stuff :/

Minato-Soft gonna make a VN out of it? Awesome, but it will be hard to have routes together with the story.