Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Tiaga, are you changing your avatar once a day; I remember the good ol' days when you were just edgeworth. Back when Ourai was here everyday and he talked to all of us instead of that translation business that he's focused on. I got it! Are you being rebellious so he will notice you again. If you do that he might come back and talk to us what a great plan. I'll join you in this everyday I will change my avatar until senpai Ourai notices you after that I will go back to my beautiful Levi.

Tiaga, are you changing your avatar once a day; I remember the good ol' days when you were just edgeworth. Back when Ourai was here everyday and he talked to all of us instead of that translation business that he's focused on. I got it! Are you being rebellious so he will notice you again. If you do that he might come back and talk to us what a great plan. I'll join you in this everyday I will change my avatar until senpai Ourai notices you after that I will go back to my beautiful Levi.

I used April 1st as an excuse to change my avatar and see if I found something I like other than Edgeworth. And I did.

If I actually wanted Ouraibaa to notice me, all I'd have to do is talk about how I watched the 1st (season?) 12 episodes of UBW yesterday.

I used April 1st as an excuse to change my avatar and see if I found something I like other than Edgeworth. And I did.

If I actually wanted Ouraibaa to notice me, all I'd have to do is talk about how I watched the 1st (season?) 12 episodes of UBW yesterday.

Good boy Tiag.

You are watching the good stuff, praiseworthy indeed.

If you continue like this Ourai-senpai is sure to notice your manly feelings of manliness.

Illya is 18, and older than both Rin and Shirou. How is she a kiddo?

She looks like a kiddo, so I still refer to her as a kiddo. It's kinda hard to imagine that she was, at one point, lighter than Kiritsugu's gun iirc. That's freaky.

Why would you try to hit a kiddo who can manipulate people with her mind and controls a giant beast of destruction? And she looks completely innocent as well 

:illya: 

Exactly. Considering the fact that she also knows who Archer truly is, he would have no reason to actually hit Illya, right?

How would she know?

I would love to know how she discovered who Archer really was in HF. I mean, she knows. She really does. Dunno if that's only for HF though, since I pretty much just remembered right now that she literally asked who Archer was in Fate after Archer vs. Berserker. Anyway, in HF, she would give hints on her knowing about Archer and Shirou whenever Shirou would bring up his responsibility to function as Rin's Servant.