Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Why am i not reading Ourai praising the first ep of ufotable's Unlimited blade works?

He might be trying to give us the impression he has a life of some kind and is busy with it.

Or maybe he's working on QC'ing. Both equally likely possibilities.

It's called "sleeping."

Thanks, downloading it right now.

You're welcome.

I'm going to be sad that I can't watch the rest of UBW on the Big Screen. The detail quality that UFOtable put into the first episode was made to be appreciated on the big screen and not my 17-19 inch LCD + ear phones. I'm sure people found the first episode impressive still. 

I'm kinda wondering how they plan on animate the nonsense that went on in some of those battles. The descriptions were so overstated it was ridiculous.

"My limbs were cut of, my eyes popped out and my brain exploded... But I won the fight without a scratch" - Basically all fights with Shirou involved, ever. 

They even had to make some excuse about a regenerating body to try and justify this poppycock.

I'm kinda wondering how they plan on animate the nonsense that went on in some of those battles. The descriptions were so overstated it was ridiculous.

"My limbs were cut of, my eyes popped out and my brain exploded... But I won the fight without a scratch" - Basically all fights with Shirou involved, ever.

They even had to make some excuse about a regenerating body to try and justify this poppycock.

Animating what Shirou felt like 'my body is made of swords which are joining together and Im getting healed' ............... is gonna be confusing. Let's see what ufotable does.

After all,

In ufotable we believe