Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Sorry to interrupt the dance session but i wanted a bit of help.

I am currently playing little busters n just finished d baseball match d first time, went to check about winning d match but saw there is a eroge version called LB ecstasy, I didn't about this and thought that there only one vn n not 2 versions. Well so to change to ecstasy, i need to download d vn again or is there a patch and do the save files in d original work in the eroge version ?

LB ex is partially translated from what I've seen, is it playable or not ?

Finally do i need to shift to LB ex or am I better off with the normal one.

Indeed it is. I think Wairu just quit translating all together, everything related to them has just died out.

And thanks to everyone that's reviving this trans, i love you all (excessive homo-ness). 

We're reviving trans now? Huh, why was I never told?

ETA said beginning to mid July. Just wanted to post to confirm that this is still the case? Super hyped.

There has been no changes that I know of.

Sorry to interrupt the dance session but I wanted a bit of help.

I am currently playing Little Busters! and just finished the baseball match for the first time, went to check about winning the match but saw that there is an eroge version called LB! Ecstasy. I didn't about this and thought that there was only one VN and not two. So, to change to Ecstasy, do I need to download the VN again or is there a patch and do the save files in the original work in the eroge?

LB! Ex is partially translated from what I've seen, is it playable or not?

Finally, do I need to shift to LB! Ex or am I better off with the normal one?

Oh god. This post is an OCD nightmare. Just a sec, gonna correct some shit. First of all, this is the MAJIKOI translation thread, not a request or review page page. Secondly, I'm pretty sure that the final baseball match is dependent on your practices. Third, I would say you're better off without the disgusting H-scenes LB! Ex has to offer, but it's up to you whether you want that extra little propaganda to jack off to, despite it messing up the pure yet beautiful genius that went into the original game, you disgusting little shit.

Indeed it is. I think Wairu just quit translating all together, everything related to them has just died out.

And thanks to everyone that's reviving this trans, i love you all (excessive homo-ness). 

i suggest using ITH if you really want read majikoi S! majikoi's japanese isn't that hard if you compare it with dies irae.

(seriously that one is just godlike)

just finished akatsuki no goei, great shit B)

You can't choose your own nickname, Barbecue. 

I have a double personality disorder,so i can.

I'm Tiger Festival,nice to meet you.

Sorry to interrupt the dance session but i wanted a bit of help.

I am currently playing little busters n just finished d baseball match d first time, went to check about winning d match but saw there is a eroge version called LB ecstasy, I didn't about this and thought that there only one vn n not 2 versions. Well so to change to ecstasy, i need to download d vn again or is there a patch and do the save files in d original work in the eroge version ?

LB ex is partially translated from what I've seen, is it playable or not ?

Finally do i need to shift to LB ex or am I better off with the normal one.

The only thing worth your time in LB ex (in my opinion) is the Saya route...

Hey I´m the new guy.

Hey there,I'm Tiger Festival!